SiouxSports.com Forum

Minnesota Vikings 2022-2023

rochsioux

Could tell the way today was gonna go when they didn’t get a TD off the punt block and then immediately gave up a return TD.

No way 49ers lose to Cardinals so Vikes will be the 3 and get Giants might as well rest guys at Chicago next week. I’d much rather face the Giants than Lions or Packers. Would’ve been fine getting Seahawks too. Don’t think it matters much where it is if Vikes have to face 49ers I don’t like the chances.

41 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Could tell the way today was gonna go when they didn’t get a TD off the punt block and then immediately gave up a return TD.

No way 49ers lose to Cardinals so Vikes will be the 3 and get Giants might as well rest guys at Chicago next week. I’d much rather face the Giants than Lions or Packers. Would’ve been fine getting Seahawks too. Don’t think it matters much where it is if Vikes have to face 49ers I don’t like the chances.

Agreed completely about next week.  All backups and a pre season type game in Chicago.  Hopefully 2 weeks is enough to get some of the linemen back.  

1 hour ago, SiouxScore said:

Not a guarantee that 49ers are there.  If the Eagles lose against the Giants and the 49ers win... I think they are the 1 seed.  Heck, if the Eagles lose and Cowboys win, it might be a trip to Dallas instead!

47 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Not a guarantee that 49ers are there.  If the Eagles lose against the Giants and the 49ers win... I think they are the 1 seed.  Heck, if the Eagles lose and Cowboys win, it might be a trip to Dallas instead!

Doesn’t really matter.  If the Vikings are the three seed (which is highly likely) and they happen to win their first playoff game, their only real hope is if the two seed happens to lose to the seven seed.  Then they would get another home game against the winner of the 4/5 game.

My ideal scenario:

Seeding: 1-eagles, 2-49ers, 3-Vikings, 4-bucs, 5-cows, 6-giants, 7-packers. 

Packers over 49ers, Vikings over giants, bucs over cows. 
Packers over eagles, Vikings over bucs 

Vikings over packers

Three home games for the Vikings against the giants, bucs, and packers. Trip to the Super Bowl to lose #5. 

1 hour ago, rochsioux said:

Doesn’t really matter.  If the Vikings are the three seed (which is highly likely) and they happen to win their first playoff game, their only real hope is if the two seed happens to lose to the seven seed.  Then they would get another home game against the winner of the 4/5 game.

My ideal scenario:

Seeding: 1-eagles, 2-49ers, 3-Vikings, 4-bucs, 5-cows, 6-giants, 7-packers. 

Packers over 49ers, Vikings over giants, bucs over cows. 
Packers over eagles, Vikings over bucs 

Vikings over packers

Three home games for the Vikings against the giants, bucs, and packers. Trip to the Super Bowl to lose #5. 

These games played in fantasyland?

9 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

First team in NFL history with a 13 win season and a negative point differential.  

13-4.  Anything past this is gravy.  I'll be satisfied even if it ends next weekend.  

I think they beat the Giants

but then get curbstomped by the 49ers.

On 1/8/2023 at 5:51 PM, SWSiouxMN said:

I think they beat the Giants

but then get curbstomped by the 49ers.

I think its win by a score or lose by a score against the Giants, either wouldn't surprise me.  I agree about playing San Fran.  The defense isn't close to being able to stop that rushing attack, and our O-line won't be able to not get Kirk killed.

Addressing both lines in the offseason is a must.  

• Like 1