SiouxSports.com Forum

Minnesota Vikings 2022-2023

rochsioux

24 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I can't believe the Vikings are 6-1.  Then again, with the schedule they've played, maybe it makes sense....

4, 3, 7, 8, 8.  The amount of points they've won by during their 5 game winning streak..

The one good team they have played they lost.  Schedule is very friendly this year for the Vikings.  

November is going to be a test to see how real the Vikings are.

Start the month with a road trip to a confident Washington team, then a trip to Buffalo, who might be the best team in the league.

Then the home games against Dallas and then a Thursday game against New England.

2-2 is the minimum.  If they can at least do that, they are sitting 8-3 going into December and in good shape to win the division

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Vikings steal one in Washington

Packers lose to the Kitties and Bears lose to Dolphins.

Its the Vikings divison to lose. 

And we all know it could happen but I’m feeling much better about not choking with the new coach and GM at the helm 

1 minute ago, sioux rube said:

And we all know it could happen but I’m feeling much better about not choking with the new coach and GM at the helm 

Exactly how they should of played it out at the end.  Not some "I know more about football than you" Zimmer moment.  

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

There is always that concern but there is nothing that is telling me that GB or CHI are going to figure it out anytime soon. 

They need to win out to even have a chance. Bottom line

On 11/6/2022 at 3:10 PM, SWSiouxMN said:

Vikings steal one in Washington

Packers lose to the Kitties and Bears lose to Dolphins.

Its the Vikings divison to lose. 

But to truly be an elite team, you shouldn't be looking at a cushion you have between you and the rest of the division, you should be looking at securing home field advantage throughout the playoffs. 

• Upvote 1