SiouxSports.com Forum

cberkas

With todays signings of Brisson and Bordeleau, even with an excellent Freshman class coming in, you'd think Michigan will drop to the #2 / # 3 seed range next year. Minnesota will be better next year then this year, so they are the early heavy favorites. Wait and see time with Denver and Mankato. Both would have to lose a lot (see Michigan) to take that step back. Quinnipiac is interesting as they seemingly are returning a lot, but when you look at their offensive stats, they are lacking. Incredible GAA / SV% though from the goalie tandem. I would say Minnesota / Quinnipiac / Denver / Mankato / UND would be my early Top 5.

34 minutes ago, AJS said:

With todays signings of Brisson and Bordeleau, even with an excellent Freshman class coming in, you'd think Michigan will drop to the #2 / # 3 seed range next year. Minnesota will be better next year then this year, so they are the early heavy favorites. Wait and see time with Denver and Mankato. Both would have to lose a lot (see Michigan) to take that step back. Quinnipiac is interesting as they seemingly are returning a lot, but when you look at their offensive stats, they are lacking. Incredible GAA / SV% though from the goalie tandem. I would say Minnesota / Quinnipiac / Denver / Mankato / UND would be my early Top 5.

Did Bordeleau leave too?

51 minutes ago, AJS said:

Quinny back up St Cyr is in the portal. Surprised he hasn't been picked up yet, likely a top choice at this point. 

58 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Quinny back up St Cyr is in the portal. Surprised he hasn't been picked up yet, likely a top choice at this point. 

Interesting that he got a 6th year. He was on Notre Damn for 4 years and Quinnipiac for one. Looks like he was red shirted his junior year. 

19 hours ago, cberkas said:

Will Mel still be the coach in 18-days 

BU and Michigan State and Union and Augie have openings.

Michigan's coach is under investigation by the school.

RPI's head coach's contract expires at the end of the week and there's not even negotiations going on supposedly. 

Good times. 

On 4/11/2022 at 10:44 PM, brianvf said:

Sounds like Faber is returning for his junior season at UMN.
They'll be contenders again next season with what they return and their excellent recruiting class.

A co-worker told me his family wants him to be at Minnesota for four years.  Told me all this before his announcement the other day.  "A  for sure thing" he was in Minnesota next season.

Glad I didn't bet him. 

43 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

A co-worker told me his family wants him to be at Minnesota for four years.  Told me all this before his announcement the other day.  "A  for sure thing" he was in Minnesota next season.

Glad I didn't bet him. 

you actually work?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

BU and Michigan State and Union and Augie have openings.

Michigan's coach is under investigation by the school.

RPI's head coach's contract expires at the end of the week and there's not even negotiations going on supposedly. 

Good times. 

And now ... Jewwy Yowk retires: the BC job is open.