SiouxSports.com Forum

cberkas

Meanwhile, Michigan's entire team (almost) has either signed NHL deals or entered the portal...and who knows what's happening with their coaching situation.

They've got a stacked freshman class coming in, but next season might be interesting for them.
Any way to flip Fantilli?  :) 

5 hours ago, cberkas said:

I see UMass getting a new coach when he takes the BC job.

Word is that the UConn head coach might be the heir apparent to York, and that he is York’s guy.  I imagine he would try bring BCHL star Matthew Wood with him, but if I were Berry, I would try see if he would flip to UND instead.

5 hours ago, cberkas said:

I don't think he'd ever go to that dumpster fire 

Don't be surprised if they announce a contract extension in the next few days if this is true. I get the impression that the admin will do everything they can to hang on to him.

4 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Knies and Cooley along with Faber on the backend are going to be a good trio for them.
They lost some good players but they'll be strong again next year.

Definitely. I still think this year was "their year" but I agree, they'll be right near the top of the Big 10 again.

14 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Definitely. I still think this year was "their year" but I agree, they'll be right near the top of the Big 10 again.

Agreed.
It was "their year" for a lot of teams this year, but only DU capitalized.
A lot of teams could see a step back next season...UM, WMU, SCSU, etc...all of them returned so much but didn't take advantage.

Hopefully UND can get some good results this upcoming season with all they return.  It's their turn to take advantage of all the teams that got depleted this offseason.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Agreed.
It was "their year" for a lot of teams this year, but only DU capitalized.
A lot of teams could see a step back next season...UM, WMU, SCSU, etc...all of them returned so much but didn't take advantage.

Hopefully UND can get some good results this upcoming season with all they return.  It's their turn to take advantage of all the teams that got depleted this offseason.

Definitely, man. Very excited about it.