SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-2023 Season

SWSiouxMN

I was wondering if anyone seen if new recruits are in for UND Women's basketball I think i have saw number of them in pictures but one i have not seen is Beal which is one of the four star recruits. They still haven't updated their roster for the new recruits for this season and i see men's basketball has updated their roster with new recruits.

10 minutes ago, ND-fan said:

I was wondering if anyone seen if new recruits are in for UND Women's basketball I think i have saw number of them in pictures but one i have not seen is Beal which is one of the four star recruits. They still haven't updated their roster for the new recruits for this season and i see men's basketball has updated their roster with new recruits.

She retweeted the conference schedule last week. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Only 9 players on the WBB 22-23 roster and now they're asking for student volunteers to fill out the practice squad.  Hate to assume, but it sounds like one or more of the recruits didn't show.  Hope I'm wrong.

I believe all of them should be here. I think the final piece was confirmed last week. 

2 hours ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Only 9 players on the WBB 22-23 roster and now they're asking for student volunteers to fill out the practice squad.  Hate to assume, but it sounds like one or more of the recruits didn't show.  Hope I'm wrong.

Paging @MafiaMan

20 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Went searching for non-conference games for the women, I found this so far

12/4 @ Eastern Michigan

Wonder if they also going to play Central Michigan since NDSU is playing CMU and EMU around the same time frame. 

We've been doing some recruiting in Michigan, so that makes sense.

On 8/10/2022 at 1:41 PM, ND-fan said:

https://fightinghawks.com/staff-directory/candy-jimenez-caballero/675

On 8/10/2022 at 2:41 PM, ND-fan said:

It is my understanding (and I hope this info is correct) that Beal has qualified and is officially enrolled at UND. We should know for sure soon. 

• Upvote 1

I guess I missed something what happened to Jodi Anderson from last year I didn’t see her name in the portal. She had most minutes of last years freshman and I thought she would get more time this year. I guess this how they brought in bieniewiczs late last spring.

5 hours ago, ND-fan said:

I guess I missed something what happened to Jodi Anderson from last year I didn’t see her name in the portal. She had most minutes of last years freshman and I thought she would get more time this year. I guess this how they brought in bieniewiczs late last spring.

She left school not knowing if she wanted to continue playing BB. That said, she may be playing somewhere. 

• 2 weeks later...