SiouxSports.com Forum

CC @ UND -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

1 minute ago, petey23 said:

Worked construction one summer for Peterson Construction......right across the road basically.....good thing I was only 20 at the time and not old enough to frequent that fine establishment. :wink:

The Bun and the old Spud were actually more dangerous back then...

2 hours ago, ToDaClub said:

I cried the day that burned down.  

Remember the "stage" was a 5' sheet of plywood!  Tiniest "stripper" stage ever - just basically a place for a girl to stand while she took her clothes off:-)   I do have a vintage "CLUB 81" Ashtray for sale if anyone is interested. 

Denver may just be on another planet this year.  But to your point about UND, they are not impressive or explosive.  They need to make the right play all game long and hope to get more bounces than the other guys.  Two point shots, a basic hockey play that works only very occasionally, making it into the UND net last night is an example of how tenuous it is when the breaks go the other way.  

If you said UND had to play a shutdown game to win, fine.  But if you said they had to do it without 19, 27 and 10, well, good luck.  That said, three points Saturday night is just crucial, however they can scrape them up.