SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Recruiting

Hambone

50 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

But.....SU didn't really want him :wink:

It was interesting reading his offer letter from NDSU.  It claims the SU is one of the top university's in the world, yes world.  I would have never guessed that considering a drive by of their campus looks like only a notch above an out house, their enrollment is dropping at a similar percentage as the football roster and they are eliminating college's just to keep the lights on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Burner?

Don't think he's considered a burner but looks like pretty good speed for being 6'5.  I don't know any stats about him or anything, just going off his Hudl. Thinking it was said a while back he has only been playing football for like 2 years or something, so probably has plenty or room to learn ND improve. 

7 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Don't think he's considered a burner but looks like pretty good speed for being 6'5.  I don't know any stats about him or anything, just going off his Hudl. Thinking it was said a while back he has only been playing football for like 2 years or something, so probably has plenty or room to learn ND improve. 

Long, smooth, and raw. Super high ceiling on this kid. Coaches are excited to work with him, he’s all potential.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

Long, smooth, and raw. Super high ceiling on this kid. Coaches are excited to work with him, he’s all potential.

He has long strides like Maag, so it can be deceiving how fast he is.  Definitely lots of potential. 

30 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

I heard they used him a lot on screen passes and that he has a ton of speed. I don’t think he has the deep ball threat down quite yet, but that is something he can develop with more experience. He has the speed, just needs to get used to tracking the ball in the air.

neither does tommy so this is gonna go well i guess