SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Recruiting

Hambone

12 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

I like Eliodor to instantly make up for loss of Maag's production, plus more proven speed and another solid PR or KR option.  If we can get a few transfers of this quality on the defensive side of the ball, I like it!

... and he does like catching TDs in Alerus Center. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, forksandspoons said:

UNDFB360 tweeted they think there will be "several" transfers signing tomorrow. Anyone have some inside knowledge? 

Looking at their projections and knowing needs I'm hoping they are thinking secondary and maybe another LB. 

Experienced help on the lines is always accepted. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

I like Eliodor to instantly make up for loss of Maag's production, plus more proven speed and another solid PR or KR option.  If we can get a few transfers of this quality on the defensive side of the ball, I like it!

Only guy happier about this than Tommy Schuster?

Bo Belquist. He'll see less "multiple" coverage. 

Question: Is Eliodor fast or is he the "take the top off" speed element UND has been missing? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Looking at their projections and knowing needs I'm hoping they are thinking secondary and maybe another LB. 

Experienced help on the lines is always accepted. 

I’m hoping it’s one or two of the current transfer portal offers. So far, the known transfer portal offers all appear to be impact guys. 

• Upvote 1