SiouxSports.com Forum

Illinois State @ UND 11/13/21

sioux24/7

1 minute ago, sioux24/7 said:

Maybe it was said, maybe it wasn’t but we need to let Tommy cook. Throwing him off his rhythm to bring in Quincy (who clearly can’t throw) does him no good. 

I am for whatever moves the football down the field and consistently scores points. 

5 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Maybe it was said, maybe it wasn’t but we need to let Tommy cook. Throwing him off his rhythm to bring in Quincy (who clearly can’t throw) does him no good. 

It seems like it interrupts our rhythm and any flow to the game. Didn’t seem to confuse the defense. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Shawn-O said:

To me, NDSU, MoST, SIU, USD, and SDSU are all locks. A win in Brookings would definitely give the committee something to think about.   

Though I know this season has been far from where we had all hoped, the fact that we are having this conversation is good. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

To me, NDSU, MoST, SIU, USD, and SDSU are all locks. A win in Brookings would definitely give the committee something to think about.   

Focus on winning. If we get in fantastic! If not we are not expecting it. But we do know from past years that the MVFC carries alot of weight into the meetings. 

But boy 2 of those games should be for sure wins and atleast 1 of the others can easily be the worst coaching decision I have seen to give up the lead. 

But having Adam Stage would've been huge for the 3 FGs(1 blocked and 2 missed in final 5 min) against SIU and the crazy unfortunate fumble at MoST with meltdown to give up 11pt lead really hurt

• Upvote 1