SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Missouri State, Oct. 30, 2pm

AJS

21 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Would it make sense to schedule a dual destination game for Football at noon and hockey at night in the same town? Maybe even hosting both on someone’s campus like Penn State? Or even a Friday/ Saturday arrangement? I think it would be fun to see two big games in one trip.

Hell, make it three games. Orono, ME and Durham, NH in October would be two places to start.  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Post #468 that you dislike the hockey program.  But, you're not going there....okay.....

Playoff game #2 for our guys today.  Let's get it done in Mizzou!

Don’t dislike hockey program, I support all things UND. Proud to be in the minority that supports football and basketball more, that’s all. Of course, from the national perspective, I’m in the majority. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shawn-O said:

Hell, make it three games. Orono, ME and Durham, NH in October would be two places to start.  

Love this idea. UMaine and UNH are the closest to peer institutions that UND has, with D1 hockey and FCS football. Would love to do out-of-conference home and home in both sports. 

19 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

For some reason, for me, it doesn’t seem like game day today. Maybe it has to do with Nashville?

I hope our football team is focused and locked and loaded

We commit NO turnovers today 

Football does not have a good track record on hockey destination games. Hopefully that changes today. I hate to be that guy to actually say it, but today I’d much rather win in football and lose in hockey than the other way around. 

2 minutes ago, Dustin said:

Football does not have a good track record on hockey destination games. Hopefully that changes today. I hate to be that guy to actually say it, but today I’d much rather win in football and lose in hockey than the other way around. 

I guess if I had to choose l would agree with you.

Let’s be greedy and win both 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Dustin said:

Do or die for football today.  Gotta keep winning. 

• Upvote 2