SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Beavs -- FRIDAY GAMEDAY

stoneySIOUX

Personally, I'm a fan of gameday threads, so, let's do it.

I LOVED the way UND played last weekend. Seemed like the lines had decent to good chemistry and our best players played as they should. I hope that continues against a step up in compeition.

I think we keep it rolling tonight. 4-2 F'N Hawks - Gaber, Ford, Sendo, Kleven

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, AJS said:

13. He wasn’t bad last weekend, but he’d be my guess.

Even though he played well last weekend, I wonder if Berry sits Constantini tonight and puts him back in at home.  That whole line with Kunz and Portz did work well together though, so who knows. 

1 minute ago, WiSioux said:

I notice on social media from the NCHC our game doesn't have the NCHC TV logo next to it... what viewing options do I have tonight or just Tim on iHeartRadio?

https://www.flohockey.tv/signup?utm_campaign=ccha&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=ccha.com&utm_content=website&rtid=&coverage_id=

There was also talk about a YouTube stream that will be in here.

3 minutes ago, Oldguy said:

Even though I don't really believe that I have the slightest influence on the team's success, I still wear green every game day, from the morning until the next day.  Ritual.

Same.  I wear one of my UND t-shirts to work every game day, even though I'm all the way down in AZ.  Gotta support the team.  :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Oldguy said:

Even though I don't really believe that I have the slightest influence on the team's success, I still wear green every game day, from the morning until the next day.  Ritual.

3 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Same.  I wear one of my UND t-shirts to work every game day, even though I'm all the way down in AZ.  Gotta support the team.  :) 

3 minutes ago, Siouxfan11 said:

I have green and white Christmas lights on my patio that plug in every Friday and they go off on Sunday 

Currently wearing my Sioux jersey as I type this :)