SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Beavs -- FRIDAY GAMEDAY

stoneySIOUX

3 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

Louis Jamernik, 3 GP, 3 goals and 1 assist. Let's hope that production continues, that will help the squad. It's early but that is interesting.

3 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

Those stats aren’t correct. If you got them from CHN, they credited him with Caulfield and Kunz’s goal from last night. 

I don’t know where to get correct stats anymore :unsure:

You're not the only ones looking for new stats source.

https://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/2021/10/08_A-Few-Words-About-Statistics.php

5 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

Well I know he doesn’t have 3 goals. Uscho also says Caulfield doesn’t have any goals and we all saw he scored that goal last night.

Ageed, stats are wrong on both uscho and CHN. Odd I’ve never seen that before. 

update- looks like they are in process of making the corrections 

2 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Didn't get to watch much last night, but did Johnson struggle enough to deserve a suit tonight? Ouch

He struggled a bit but to not play him today isn’t a great decision IMO. Bubs does this from time to time for some reason. Moore was just as bad but again, both need to play to continue to develop. Maybe split them up.

10 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Is it true that the fans, or the students at least, were really chirping Driscoll pretty bad? Saying “f Driscoll”, etc.? 

Several times. From a small, but engaged student section. It didn’t overwhelm the game, but it was present several times. 

On 10/15/2021 at 11:16 PM, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Didn't get to watch until the last few minutes, was it audible from the broadcast? One of our players taunted the student section after the final whistle.

I'm guessing you could hear it on TV, but not sure. I was at the game