SiouxSports.com Forum

2021 NCAA championship game

Dustin

Just now, SiouxFanatic said:

Not watching but have been checking the score. Makes me really wonder how UND would’ve done against UMass. Definitely would’ve been a better game than this.

Agreed.  UMass looking great against the Clowns.

Just now, brianvf said:

I mean, UMD pretty much dominated them all game until the OT.
SCSU is just not playing well at all.

UND's defense and goaltending is by far better then Duluth and St. Cloud

Duluth was super lazy in OT against UMass

7 minutes ago, nodakgirl93 said:

We were also lucky to get both the Denver and Duluth games to OT.

10 minutes ago, tnt said:

That is the refrain of losers. We were lucky to come back against St. Cloud at home, so it is easy to just say we would have beat such and such.

Saying it was just luck discredits how good and talented this years UND team was. This team never gave up and when UND started doing it multiple times this season, it’s more of a trend/pattern that would suggest it wasn’t luck.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I don't know if we would have beaten UMass, but I really doubt it would be a 4-0 deficit after 2.
UND's defense & goaltending is superior to what SCSU is showing thus far.

It might just be UMass’ time to win.  Like I said before, we beat Denver on the way to our Championship then Denver won it, beating Duluth, then Duluth had their championships, the last by beating UMass. If they can’t come back in the third, maybe it is in the future for St. Cloud, but I hope not.

1 minute ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Saying it was just luck discredits how good and talented this years UND team was. This team never gave up and when UND started doing it multiple times this season, it’s more of a trend/pattern that would suggest it wasn’t luck.

Agreed.  Especially being that UND pretty much dominated all three of those games.  It wasn't luck that they scored some goals...maybe the late timing of them was a tad lucky though.  ;)