SiouxSports.com Forum

2021 NCAA championship game

Dustin

3 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Saying it was just luck discredits how good and talented this years UND team was. This team never gave up and when UND started doing it multiple times this season, it’s more of a trend/pattern that would suggest it wasn’t luck.

True, I’m just saying that we were forced to the limit by a good St. Cloud team, so to suggest UND would have won is easy to just say.  As we have seen, beating anybody when you get to tournament time isn’t a given because there are so many variables.

1 minute ago, tnt said:

True, I’m just saying that we were forced to the limit by a good St. Cloud team, so to suggest UND would have won is easy to just say.  As we have seen, beating anybody when you get to tournament time isn’t a given because there are so many variables.

Gotcha. I see what you’re saying now. No argument from me then. :)

6 minutes ago, tnt said:

2-1 after the first and shots were fairly even going to the third and UND took a 4-2 lead after 5 minutes in the period 

Just now, fightingsioux4life said:

The worst thing about this is it makes the NCHC look bad, when it is the best conference by a country mile.

Everybody knows that the NCHC is the best conference. This result doesn't change that. 

!@#$ St. Cloud

5 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

UMD would be doing the same thing against the Huskies the way they are pushing. Thank God Umass beat them in Thursday.

Yup.  Putting all my eggs into the SCSU basket against Duluth.....

We'd be talking about a Duluth 3-peat.  

Thank you Umass.  Thank you. 

• Upvote 1