SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

10 hours ago, dakidfightingsioux said:

Does anyone have the 1950-1954 jersey that a group went in on to have produced a number of years ago? Can someone help me out by providing a high res image of the Sioux logo used on this jersey?  

B8075880-6E18-4B23-80EA-1210FDC5138E.jpeg

I’ll second that request and add Sammy (the green and white only) along with any of the old Blackhawk style logos.  Always wanted to have some custom pucks made with the vintage logos. 

On 7/8/2018 at 1:13 AM, dakidfightingsioux said:

Does anyone have the 1950-1954 jersey that a group went in on to have produced a number of years ago? Can someone help me out by providing a high res image of the Sioux logo used on this jersey?  

B8075880-6E18-4B23-80EA-1210FDC5138E.jpeg

I'm pretty sure that this isn't the correct logo that was used when UND used it. Also, I believe these jerseys were done up by AZSioux

I have the logo as I spent hours of time researching and recreating it.  The logo in the picture used is reasonably inaccurate due to whoever digitized it, but the actual art wasn't too bad.  After more hours of research, I was able to fine tune some things even more to come up with an improved version for the Jersey Hall project at the Ralph.  There was never anything to base the colors off of, so I tried to come up with something that presented as reasonably accurate, but in essence a total guess.  It turns out, while in production, the actual crest was found by a fellow member here (I'll let him take credit, or remain anonymous if he chooses), but it turns out the colors were incredibly inaccurate.  The Ralph chose not to have the colors changed to the accurate ones for internal reasons.

I do have logos of both the Big Chief and Sammy Sioux, but I tend not to share them after having someone start profiting off of a logo in the past that I spent a lot of time on.  

• 1 month later...

I want to order an Edge jersey from the Sioux Shop. Would anyone happen to have a promo code that works or know if one that may be coming up? I wanna pull the trigger on it, but if I can save $56 that would be most excellent.....

On 7/10/2018 at 5:39 PM, Big A HG said:

I have the logo as I spent hours of time researching and recreating it.  The logo in the picture used is reasonably inaccurate due to whoever digitized it, but the actual art wasn't too bad.  After more hours of research, I was able to fine tune some things even more to come up with an improved version for the Jersey Hall project at the Ralph.  There was never anything to base the colors off of, so I tried to come up with something that presented as reasonably accurate, but in essence a total guess.  It turns out, while in production, the actual crest was found by a fellow member here (I'll let him take credit, or remain anonymous if he chooses), but it turns out the colors were incredibly inaccurate.  The Ralph chose not to have the colors changed to the accurate ones for internal reasons.

I do have logos of both the Big Chief and Sammy Sioux, but I tend not to share them after having someone start profiting off of a logo in the past that I spent a lot of time on.  

Hey,

Do you happen to have an Edge 2.0 in white that you wouldn’t mind selling?

On 8/23/2018 at 10:53 PM, Big A HG said:

I think I only have 52s.

Hey, @Big A HG Can you check and see what you have in a white  Reebok Edge? Van67 is looking for a 56 which I bought from @UNDSioux23 and I can definitely wear a 54 and possibly a 52, so if you have one, I may be able to take care of @Van67 if you have something available.....

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if there is a better place to post this...but would anyone be interested in my Belfour, Genoway, Greene, Commodore, Hakstol and Parise(Green) bobbleheads?  I'd prefer to sell them all together.  I bought everyone when they first came out, not thinking they would start putting out alternate colors, etc.  I'd rather switch to keeping and buying a few of my favs, than dedicate half the spare room to keeping up with the whole collection.  They've never been out of the box.

5 hours ago, franchise said:

Not sure if there is a better place to post this...but would anyone be interested in my Belfour, Genoway, Greene, Commodore, Hakstol and Parise(Green) bobbleheads?  I'd prefer to sell them all together.  I bought everyone when they first came out, not thinking they would start putting out alternate colors, etc.  I'd rather switch to keeping and buying a few of my favs, than dedicate half the spare room to keeping up with the whole collection.  They've never been out of the box.

Bobbleheads?  I’m listening.