SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

16 minutes ago, KB67 said:

I have an Authentic Reebok Edge 7287 Jersey, but the lettering on the front is green instead of black. I never even noticed it when I initially got it, and the place where I was getting it customized brought it to my attention. Has anyone seen one like this before, or can anyone shed some light on it?  Best I can come up with is that is was a factory defect or something....

08E45957-7D54-40B4-9654-A0C1D0700677.jpeg

Reason to bring back green lettering and numbers, just looks so much better.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cberkas said:

Reason to bring back green lettering and numbers, just looks so much better.

So were these with the green lettering actually a thing? I can’t find any pictures anywhere online that indicated they ever wore them like this?

10 minutes ago, iluvdebbies said:

23a2f04493b7bd02.jpg

This is Kristo is my most favorite game worn jersey, and happens to be in my collection...and yes 2009-2011 they had green numbers/letters on the whites and blacks but never on a 13-17 North Dakota jerseys...The Reebok on the front is correct and not a fake, quite puzzling but an awesome find!

5 minutes ago, UNDSioux23 said:

This is Kristo is my most favorite game worn jersey, and happens to be in my collection...and yes 2009-2011 they had green numbers/letters on the whites and blacks but never on a 13-17 North Dakota jerseys...The Reebok on the front is correct and not a fake, quite puzzling but an awesome find!

Could it be a playoff jersey from 2011-12?

On 6/18/2018 at 9:06 AM, siouxforcefans said:

Could well be - I took this pick when they had to break them out.  Side note; At that moment, had you said one of the guys with his back to me would win a cup, I'd have picked the wrong one.

playoffs.jpg

Were you thinking the guy in the green hat would be kissing the cup?:lol:

• Upvote 1

On 6/17/2018 at 3:59 PM, KB67 said:

I have an Authentic Reebok Edge 7287 Jersey, but the lettering on the front is green instead of black. I never even noticed it when I initially got it, and the place where I was getting it customized brought it to my attention. Has anyone seen one like this before, or can anyone shed some light on it?  Best I can come up with is that is was a factory defect or something....

How about "factory perfect" as opposed to "factory defect?"  

Wait...I forgot about the black pit stains...

• Upvote 1

On 6/17/2018 at 1:59 PM, KB67 said:

Anyone want to buy my jersey? I already have a kit made for one with the black lettering, so I need to get a new one.....

22 minutes ago, siouxstudent said:

Need alil help here guys. Can someone confirm this as legit authentic and approx value of this. Dont want to get robbed lol. Thanks

parise1.png

Parise2.png

It’s not an authentic as in it didn’t come from UND - authentic swifts were only available from UND as they were all game worn. 

However, that is an authentic repro. from K1. There are some inaccuracies as the customization goes - nameplate letters are too thick and the numbers are the wrong style. Still a nice jersey. 

As as far as value, depending on the size, you’re looking anywhere between $125-$150 in my humble, incomparable opinion of course. 

5 hours ago, Kloyis said:

It’s not an authentic as in it didn’t come from UND - authentic swifts were only available from UND as they were all game worn. 

However, that is an authentic repro. from K1. There are some inaccuracies as the customization goes - nameplate letters are too thick and the numbers are the wrong style. Still a nice jersey. 

As as far as value, depending on the size, you’re looking anywhere between $125-$150 in my humble, incomparable opinion of course. 

I second that.

On 6/29/2018 at 1:22 PM, Kloyis said:

I'd agree... that may a high end estimate for how bad the customization is...

There are a lot of k1 replicas out there but as always.... its worth what someone will pay for it.