SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

10 hours ago, Kloyis said:

One of the easiest ways to tell if it’s a fake is simple... If you buy it and don’t automaticlly feel sick to your stomach after spending $$$ on what is essentially a shirt, it’s probably fake. 

Meaning, if you can easily afford it, it’s most likely a counterfeit. 

Or you have that @gfhockey money.

On 2/15/2018 at 9:20 PM, 90siouxfan said:

To clarify I am leary of my ability to identify counterfeits, whether buying or selling.

I concur with 90siouxfan, but get the point everyone is making. You want to believe you're getting a deal, but it just seems like with respect to Sioux jerseys, if it looks too good to be true, it definitely is. 

Can anyone confirm if these are licensed K1 jerseys? https://www.ebay.com/itm/UND-University-of-North-Dakota-Fighting-Hawks-Hockey-K-1-White-Medium-Jersey-New/253408288075?hash=item3b004f9d4b:g:hrwAAOSw9NBadhMf

I know most people on here prefer Sioux and authentic/game used stuff, but this is much more in my price range. I don't even know if knockoff/counterfeit K1 jerseys are a thing. But I assume it must be as well. 
also, does anyone know how the fit of K1 jerseys like this runs? would it be the same as an NHL Reebok? That's the only one I have that isn't a counterfeit. Bought a Sioux counterfeit before I found this site, and that fit is tighter than my NHL jerseys. 

1 hour ago, joelax said:

I concur with 90siouxfan, but get the point everyone is making. You want to believe you're getting a deal, but it just seems like with respect to Sioux jerseys, if it looks too good to be true, it definitely is. 

Can anyone confirm if these are licensed K1 jerseys? https://www.ebay.com/itm/UND-University-of-North-Dakota-Fighting-Hawks-Hockey-K-1-White-Medium-Jersey-New/253408288075?hash=item3b004f9d4b:g:hrwAAOSw9NBadhMf

I know most people on here prefer Sioux and authentic/game used stuff, but this is much more in my price range. I don't even know if knockoff/counterfeit K1 jerseys are a thing. But I assume it must be as well. 
also, does anyone know how the fit of K1 jerseys like this runs? would it be the same as an NHL Reebok? That's the only one I have that isn't a counterfeit. Bought a Sioux counterfeit before I found this site, and that fit is tighter than my NHL jerseys. 

Yes, they say K1 on the tail.  An Authentic will say CCM below the laces on the front.

5 hours ago, joelax said:

Well.... Its not a Sioux Jersey so the standards are much lower.

That looks to be a fully sublimated fhawks jersey. Newer K1 logo on tail.

$75 is a regular retail price area for something like that.

You can get a nicer versions of K1 Fawks jerseys with stitched twill lettering and patches for $75-$95.

Even cheaper on the clearence racks at most Scheels stores... they don't sell well at all. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, KoolGuy2K said:

I’ve seen a lot of counterfeit Sioux jerseys, but this one has to be one of the worst ones I’ve seen. I don’t even know where to start. Check it out. 

https://m.ebay.com/itm/UND-Fighting-Sioux-Replica-TOEWS-9-Hockey-Jersey-Size-Small/263537977872?hash=item3d5c166a10:g:my4AAOSwTvFaoJ9h

AAED7363-927E-4993-AB9A-F1E4F7760406.jpeg

Image result for looks legit meme

7 hours ago, KoolGuy2K said:

I’ve seen a lot of counterfeit Sioux jerseys, but this one has to be one of the worst ones I’ve seen. I don’t even know where to start. Check it out. 

https://m.ebay.com/itm/UND-Fighting-Sioux-Replica-TOEWS-9-Hockey-Jersey-Size-Small/263537977872?hash=item3d5c166a10:g:my4AAOSwTvFaoJ9h

I really like the different striping on each arm.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, KoolGuy2K said:

First thing (after the different striping on the arms) is the chin!!  They going for the Demon Deacon look?!!!:D

deacon.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, siouxstudent said:

Can someone confirm if this is a legit jersey, just wanted a few more sets of eyes to give me some input.Thanks!

jersey.png

What size is it? It looks to be the correct authentic ones they used to sell at the ralph