SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND Men's Basketball

SWSiouxMN

That was one hell of a comeback.  To be down 25 at the half and tie it with a minute to go!!  Unreal.  Would have been probably one of the greatest wins in Bison basketball history.  Rocky is a beast.  Very entertaining game.  Glad I didn't have a dog in the fight because that would have been a roller coaster of a game for both fan bases.

On 2/27/2021 at 7:29 PM, SWSiouxMN said:

Gophers continue to fall apart down the stretch, down 10 to Nebraska... yes, Nebraska.

Its going to be curtains for Baby Pitino.  Does this open the door for Craig Smith?

If not, its time to #BringMussHome

Gophers season ends with a 79-75 loss to Ohio State. Down a couple starters and a number of guys playing banged up I was impressed with the battle they showed today. Got down, didn't get any help at all from the officials, but just kept battling back and had a shot at the end.

We will see how long they wait to announce parting with Pitino. I would assume they don't do anything tonight but maybe sometime tomorrow.

1 hour ago, SiouxScore said:

Gophers season ends with a 79-75 loss to Ohio State. Down a couple starters and a number of guys playing banged up I was impressed with the battle they showed today. Got down, didn't get any help at all from the officials, but just kept battling back and had a shot at the end.

We will see how long they wait to announce parting with Pitino. I would assume they don't do anything tonight but maybe sometime tomorrow.

Yeah, I'm guessing the move gets made tomorrow.  Its time. 

It will be interesting to see who they end up with

On 3/11/2021 at 6:01 PM, SWSiouxMN said:

Yeah, I'm guessing the move gets made tomorrow.  Its time. 

It will be interesting to see who they end up with

Sounds like they are giving Pitino a few days to see if he gets another job. Believe he interviewed with New Mexico today and may have a good shot at that job.

17 hours ago, SiouxScore said:

Sounds like they are giving Pitino a few days to see if he gets another job. Believe he interviewed with New Mexico today and may have a good shot at that job.

Would make sense, had heard that Miles was interested in that gig as well. 

19 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

in our time in the bsc did anyone even win one game?

I do believe that Weber St had a team that could make some serious noise but Damian Lillard was injuried his jr. year.  Then I believe that he left early for the pros and was rookie of the year.