SiouxSports.com Forum

Upset Boosters???

SIOUXFAN97

A sad look-at-me move by no-wokes who disrespected the sacrifice of 100,000’s who died under the Stars and Stripes ending slavery. 

But it’s flavor of the month for attention grabbers. Hopefully sponsors show a little restraint. The program is bigger than any players. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, northernraider said:

No free cars for coaches? How will Barry get around town on his $400,000 salary?!

If true, glad both sides are being so mature on the issue :blink: 

why is wes the bad guy?  why is bb making 400k a bad thing?

if wes feels like these spoiled babies are disrespecting the flag...money talks and he has every right to give and to take back

• Upvote 4

Love what Wes did.  This is on Berry, Chaves and Armacost.  They are the leaders and they should have sat JBD and Weatherby.  They all turned their back on Mitchel Miller after taking a chance on him.  Berry knew his past and he brought him on the team.  Berry should be out door if Armacost and Chaves has not on board.  Once you made the commitment you need to stick with him.  He did nothing wrong after they brought him in.

Now these 3 guys are costing the university a bunch of money at a time when they need it most.

• Downvote 3

33 minutes ago, Big Green said:

Love what Wes did.  This is on Berry, Chaves and Armacost.  They are the leaders and they should have sat JBD and Weatherby.  They all turned their back on Mitchel Miller after taking a chance on him.  Berry knew his past and he brought him on the team.  Berry should be out door if Armacost and Chaves has not on board.  Once you made the commitment you need to stick with him.  He did nothing wrong after they brought him in.

Now these 3 guys are costing the university a bunch of money at a time when they need it most.

Shouldn't we wait until the story is confirmed?

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Kab said:

Where is that crack reporter schloss on this if it’s true.

you think the heraldo is gonna piss off wes...they only have about large clients left?  if scholls is a true "reporter" he goes rogue if this story is true and uploads in the middle of the night

2 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Anything resembling confirmation of this anywhere?

No. And there is good reason. What are they going to do? Come tow Berry's car while he was gone?

Any pulling of donations right now is a threat that won't be able to be carried out for a few months. Maybe there is some blowback then? We'll have to see I guess.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

No. And there is good reason. What are they going to do? Come tow Berry's car while he was gone?

Any pulling of donations right now is a threat that won't be able to be carried out for a few months. Maybe there is some blowback then? We'll have to see I guess.

Believe I saw a skinned car in pics from ths pod so it wasnt an immediate thing.

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Believe I saw a skinned car in pics from ths pod so it wasnt an immediate thing.

Read "skinned car" and had an entirely different, much more threatening visual.

Kinda like Coach returning to his hotel room in Omaha, finding a paper-wrapped package, and opening it to find a valet key from an old Chevy Cavalier.

It's a dealer's message. It means Luca Berry now drives the economy cars.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Read "skinned car" and had an entirely different, much more threatening visual.

Kinda like Coach returning to his hotel room in Omaha, finding a paper-wrapped package, and opening it to find a valet key from an old Chevy Cavalier.

It's a dealer's message. It means Luca Berry now drives the economy cars.

Ok. This one wins the forum for the day. Hands down. 

Well played.

20 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Biggest loser from this kneeling???? The football program, they can’t afford to take a hit from donors. What productive things has this kneeling by two white boys done so far? Nothing but piss people off, and now oppressed the rest of the athletic department....

Bubba is probably thinking not having a season this spring might not be all that bad. 

X >>>> 2

23 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Fair enough, I'm not in the industry, just basing it off blurbs I've read. Trucks selling makes sense as people move to resort towns and DIY home improvement soars.

You kind of hinted at what a lot are speculating.  The money people have saved from not going on vacations, to events, or out to eat or drink has put more money in people's pockets, so they're spending it on vehicles.  

I hope this rumor didn't start because of trade agreements between vendors and the athletic  department.  Und called vendors such as rydell and let them know they would not be able to provide the tickets/benefits because of shortened seasons. There wasnt as many home games to offset the trade agreements, so the vendors could ask for some of the benefits provided to the university to be returned.  So Rydels could get back cars because they didn't get the season tickets they were gonna get with full season schedules.  

Lithia has supplied champions club/alumni association with vehicles for quite awhile.  They've also sponsored the siouperswing golf tournaments and had their name on the shirts given away at them going back quite a few years.