SiouxSports.com Forum

Upset Boosters???

SIOUXFAN97

10 hours ago, ToDaClub said:

I hope this rumor didn't start because of trade agreements between vendors and the athletic  department.  Und called vendors such as rydell and let them know they would not be able to provide the tickets/benefits because of shortened seasons. There wasnt as many home games to offset the trade agreements, so the vendors could ask for some of the benefits provided to the university to be returned.  So Rydels could get back cars because they didn't get the season tickets they were gonna get with full season schedules.  

Lithia has supplied champions club/alumni association with vehicles for quite awhile.  They've also sponsored the siouperswing golf tournaments and had their name on the shirts given away at them going back quite a few years.  

One of the few logical takes here. 

And honestly, who gives a crap? Granted it’s a forum, but so much complained about lately on here has ZERO effect on fans. 

On 12/6/2020 at 1:37 PM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Wes pulled sponsorship(s) and the free cars bc of our two social justice warriors...anyone heard this anywhere?

Usually when someone make a claim, they back it up with facts instead of asking other people to verify it with others that have "heard" this.  

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, dougjudy69 said:

Usually when someone make a claim, they back it up with facts instead of asking other people to verify it with others that have "heard" this.  

welcome to the forum...please follow your own recommendations when you post on here...no rumors only facts and only verfiied facts...welcome doug

On 12/8/2020 at 1:50 PM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

welcome to the forum...please follow your own recommendations when you post on here...no rumors only facts and only verfiied facts...welcome doug

I've looked through your posts & Im curious of where the verified facts are . . . . . .  

A week later, hows your rumor fairing? 

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Fetch said:

I have not been coming here as much the last year - crap like this makes me know I have not missed much

I actually stopped visiting Sioux Sports regularly a few years ago as it has turned into a cesspool of divisive non-sports related rhetoric. And the amount of racism/bigotry and misogyny is astounding. I know several others who also rarely visit the board for the same reason. It's a shame what's it's turned into.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, MissSioux85 said:

I actually stopped visiting Sioux Sports regularly a few years ago as it has turned into a cesspool of divisive non-sports related rhetoric. And the amount of racism/bigotry and misogyny is astounding. I know several others who also rarely visit the board for the same reason. It's a shame what's it's turned into.

You just won the SJW bingo game with all those terms.  I believe you did leave out homophobic, transphobic and sexist.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, MissSioux85 said:

FYI - This site has an ignore feature.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MissSioux85 said:

Hillary, the good news is you haven't been missed!!  

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, MissSioux85 said:

I actually stopped visiting USCHO regularly a few years ago as it has turned into a cesspool of divisive non-sports related rhetoric. And the amount of racism/bigotry and misogyny is astounding. I know several others who also rarely visit the board for the same reason. It's a shame what's it's turned into.

Fixed your post ;)

15 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Before that happens did we ever figure out if Rydell did any of the alleged stuff in this thread?

The only reason this thread is still alive is the Rydell conversation. 

If the other stuff rears up again it gets closes.

The Moderation Team. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blackheart said:

Before that happens did we ever figure out if Rydell did any of the alleged stuff in this thread?

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

The only reason this thread is still alive is the Rydell conversation. 

If the other stuff rears up again it gets closes.

The Moderation Team. 

Considering it is/was completely erroneous, there is no further convseration to be had on it.

Not a great look to throw unfounded rumors out about one of the athletic departments biggest donors.