SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21

cberkas

1 hour ago, cberkas said:

Caulfield is going to learn at the next level you can't skate through the whole team

I was listening to a podcast somewhere and they were talking about him, and his NHL future.  I think the person who was interviewed was a scout.

I was sort of surprised by the comments.  He basically said that if he gets the right NHL coach, he should be able to stick in the NHL.  If he ends up with someone who expects him to play a 200' game, he's going to score a million goals in the AHL.

30 minutes ago, SJHovey said:

I was listening to a podcast somewhere and they were talking about him, and his NHL future.  I think the person who was interviewed was a scout.

I was sort of surprised by the comments.  He basically said that if he gets the right NHL coach, he should be able to stick in the NHL.  If he ends up with someone who expects him to play a 200' game, he's going to score a million goals in the AHL.

I completely agree with that assessment.  The kid will live and die as a weakside sniper on the power play.  Can't kill penalties, won't be out at the end of games, and doesn't fit on any type of grind line.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I completely agree with that assessment.  The kid will live and die as a weakside sniper on the power play.  Can't kill penalties, won't be out at the end of games, and doesn't fit on any type of grind line.

I said the same thing about Phil Kessel and I was clearly wrong.

3 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

I need some clarification here everyone.

I have ESPN+, but for some reason, I am not able to watch the UMASS and Lake Superior State Game on the ESPN App right now. Should I still be able to get the UND game tonight?

That’s because ESPN+ and ESPNU are separate entities.  As far as tonight’s game, it’s on ESPN3 so you should be able to get it.  Find the app on your smart tv/Roku/firestick and click on it. It will ask you to verify your cable/satellite provider and then you should be good to go.

6 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

I need some clarification here everyone.

I have ESPN+, but for some reason, I am not able to watch the UMASS and Lake Superior State Game on the ESPN App right now. Should I still be able to get the UND game tonight?

No, ESPN 3 is only available if you’re cable subscription has ESPN.