SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21

cberkas

15 minutes ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

No, ESPN 3 is only available if you’re cable subscription has ESPN. 

Strange. I have internet only, and the UMass game isn't working for me, though that is listed as ESPNU. I just checked a Softball game that is playing on ESPN3 and that is working just fine, so assuming I will be able to get the game.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Strange. I have internet only, and the UMass game isn't working for me, though that is listed as ESPNU. I just checked a Softball game that is playing on ESPN3 and that is working just fine, so assuming I will be able to get the game.

TV or internet provider can give access to ESPN3. Midco, for example, gives cable and/or just internet subscribers ESPN3 access.

Bad ice isn't an excuse for losing, but for pete's sake, in the most important games of the year, why can't the NCAA honor the integrity of the game by making sure the playing conditions are satisfactory? For player safety AND for our viewing pleasure! 

Meanwhile, there are excellent ice-hockey facilities sitting unused all over the place that can't be used because they happen to be on campus. Makes no freaking sense to me.

• Upvote 2