SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21

cberkas

5 minutes ago, jk said:

Didn't the husky d have possession after the offside? I thought that nullified it. 

Nope, it should have been a delayed offsides and the BU players would have to touch up to negate the offsides.

The rule you are thinking of is in regards to the UND-BU game that they changed after that NCAA call. That would apply if BU brought the puck in offsides (but missed by the linesman) then SCSU gains possession in the defensive zone and then BU regains possession in the zone and scores. 

But they could be using that as the reason why it wasn't considered offsides and my understanding is incorrect. 

1 minute ago, Crevec said:

The rule you are thinking of is in regards to the UND-BU game that they changed after that NCAA call. That would apply if BU brought the puck in offsides (but missed by the linesman) then SCSU gains possession in the defensive zone and then BU regains possession in the zone and scores. 

Didn't you just describe exactly what happened? 

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

I flipping pick SCSU every year and every year its the same......they can't beat AIC, they ain't gonna beat BU....

Stupid me.....

Right there with you. I do the same exact thing and each time I wonder why did I pick them? Still time to reverse fortunes but jeeez.