SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

28 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

With the final weeks of T's campaign, he held rallies across the country. Many saw the rallies as a sign of big enthusiasm, but the visits did not produce the desired impact for T, except that they helped spread the virus.

But the Biden day-after nationwide parties are exempt from the super spreader lists...gosh this virus is so damn smart!

• Upvote 1

CNBC
Trump says his election challenges probably won't make it to the Supreme Court
Tucker Higgins  6 hrs ago
"Well, the problem is, it's hard to get into the Supreme Court," Trump said on Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures," after host Maria Bartiromo asked him when he expected his challenges to make it to the justices.

CNN
Fox News' Maria Bartiromo gave Trump his first TV interview since the election. It was filled with lies
By Alexis Benveniste, CNN Business  3 hrs ago

Donald Trump, Maria Bartiromo looking at the camera

"This election was a fraud; it was a rigged election." 
"This is disgusting and we cannot allow America's election to be corrupted."

"We had glitches where they moved thousands of votes from my account to Biden's account," 
 "dead people were applying to get a ballot."

'I came up with vaccines'
"We're doing better than the rest of the world," 
"I came up with vaccines that people didn't think we'd have for five years," 
"This is total fraud, and how the FBI and Department of Justice — I don't know maybe they're involved. But how people are allowed to get away with this stuff is unbelievable,"
"This election was rigged. This election was a total fraud and it continues to be as they hide,"
 "And the problem we have, we go to judges and people don't want to get involved."
 FBI and DOJ were "missing in action"

and said he wished he wouldn't have pledged to "stay out" of their work. "There's no reason really why I have to,"
"You would think if you're in the FBI or Department of Justice, this is the biggest thing you could be looking at. Where are they?"
"I've not seen anything.

Sound like a spoiled kid? Was T crying to America?
And yes FOX let him.

JudgeFacts.jpg

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

With the final weeks of T's campaign, he held rallies across the country. Many saw the rallies as a sign of big enthusiasm, but the visits did not produce the desired impact for T, except that they helped spread the virus.

Lol I think its safe to say there was big enthusiasm. He grew his vote totals by like 10 million votes. 

Pretty sure very few Presidents have pulled that off. Genuinely curious, how do you consistently draw really weird and objectively wrong conclusions?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You must still believe?  You are in favor of the assassination?
Then who blows up who next? When does your Russia Russia get in?

There is another view to this.

stop.jpg

Iran has been the biggest sponsor of terror since Carter let the Shah of Iran lose power.  You do know Iran is trying to build a Nuke, right.  So Israel took out the top guy to stop the development.  Saudi and UAE loved it.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Lol I think its safe to say there was big enthusiasm. He grew his vote totals by like 10 million votes. 

Pretty sure very few Presidents have pulled that off. Genuinely curious, how do you consistently draw really weird and objectively wrong conclusions?

My conclusion was correct, desired impact was to beat Biden which T couldn't do and he helped spread the virus. You wrong again. You have some kind of prescription misfires?
How's Ruddy doing today?

2 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

If what you posted WAS legitimate, Republican judges would be jumping all over it; at every level.  Yet here we sit with Trump at 1-39 in litigation.  Think about that for a second.   Right-leaning judges aren’t gonna rule for him in bad faith.  If a concern exists, objectively investigate and analyze the data with reason and rationality.  Then present a compelling case for it.  Unfortunately Trump's ‘evidence’ (what you posted) isn’t evidence, it’s political skullduggery innuendo not rooted in realism.  I mean it took me 3 seconds to find out #1 is false.  

And yes, some on this board are political weirdos.  Reality didn’t turn out as they expected, so they’re rejecting reality.  

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/04/facebook-posts/battleground-states-did-not-stop-counting-votes-el/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/04/fact-check-no-vote-counting-democrat-led-states-hasnt-stopped/6163978002/

Need to check the machine software.  That is where it is stolen and that is just starting.

6 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Iran has been the biggest sponsor of terror since Carter let the Shah of Iran lose power.  You do know Iran is trying to build a Nuke, right.  So Israel took out the top guy to stop the development.  Saudi and UAE loved it.

I understand that. There are some international rules.
So in your opinion who gets to shoot say the next, like in rocket? Then who's turn is it next?

3 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

My conclusion was correct, desired impact was to beat Biden which T couldn't do and he helped spread the virus. You wrong again. You have some kind of prescription misfires?
How's Ruddy doing today?

Your post implied the rallies were wrong about enthusiasm. There was a ton of enthusiasm, substantially more than I think many expected. The rallies showed that the hype was real.

If UND runs a new offensive system in hockey because the old system isn't scoring enough goals, and they score a ton of goals throughout the season, and lose in the championship game 6-5, are you going to claim that because they didn't win the championship, the change in offensive system didn't have its desired effect? Or will you reach a much more reasonable conclusion that the objective of the new strategy was to score more goals, and that the more goals you score the more likely it is that you'll win games?

I don't understand the weird infatuation with "Ruddy" or what he has to do with rallies being effective or indicative of enthusiasm or your inability to see a world beyond binary outcomes. 

If I eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and lose a game of monopoly later, I suspect your analysis would be "well obviously eating the sandwich was the wrong choice because he lost the game later, the guy he lost to ate a hot dog so he should have eaten a hot dog."

3 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

If what you posted WAS legitimate, Republican judges would be jumping all over it; at every level.  Yet here we sit with Trump at 1-39 in litigation.  Think about that for a second.   Right-leaning judges aren’t gonna rule for him in bad faith.  If a concern exists, objectively investigate and analyze the data with reason and rationality.  Then present a compelling case for it.  Unfortunately Trump's ‘evidence’ (what you posted) isn’t evidence, it’s political skullduggery innuendo not rooted in realism.  I mean it took me 3 seconds to find out #1 is false.  

And yes, some on this board are political weirdos.  Reality didn’t turn out as they expected, so they’re rejecting reality.  

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/04/facebook-posts/battleground-states-did-not-stop-counting-votes-el/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/04/fact-check-no-vote-counting-democrat-led-states-hasnt-stopped/6163978002/

Sorry the pipe burst was a overflowing urine.  Just enough hours to get republican poll watcher out while other stayed behind and $#@%&$# the count.

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Your post implied the rallies were wrong about enthusiasm. There was a ton of enthusiasm, substantially more than I think many expected. The rallies showed that the hype was real.

If UND runs a new offensive system in hockey because the old system isn't scoring enough goals, and they score a ton of goals throughout the season, and lose in the championship game 6-5, are you going to claim that because they didn't win the championship, the change in offensive system didn't have its desired effect? Or will you reach a much more reasonable conclusion that the objective of the new strategy was to score more goals, and that the more goals you score the more likely it is that you'll win games?

I don't understand the weird infatuation with "Ruddy" or what he has to do with rallies being effective or indicative of enthusiasm or your inability to see a world beyond binary outcomes. 

If I eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and lose a game of monopoly later, I suspect your analysis would be "well obviously eating the sandwich was the wrong choice because he lost the game later, the guy he lost to ate a hot dog so he should have eaten a hot dog."

Hangups.jpg

2 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Need to check the machine software.  That is where it is stolen and that is just starting.

I read Powell's complaint. Her case will fall apart under answer/cross, easily.  Just like the rest the frivolous election litigation

Notice how her ‘smoking gun’ is nowhere in her legal complaint.  Surely you remember the servers seized from Germany, right?  Powell was crowing about that for weeks and you people were frothing at the mouth.  You're getting played, ace.   

As long as Trump/lawyers are able to line their pockets with donations, a new conspiracy will always be around the corner.   

Perhaps your time would be better spent figuring this one out.  

0acd1ee7e4d166604ee6990b7e8fc819.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I read Powell's complaint. Her case will fall apart under answer/cross, easily.  Just like the rest the frivolous election litigation

Notice how her ‘smoking gun’ is nowhere in her legal complaint.  Surely you remember the servers seized from Germany, right?  Powell was crowing about that for weeks and you people were frothing at the mouth.  You're getting played, ace.   

As long as Trump/lawyers are able to line their pockets with donations, a new conspiracy will always be around the corner.   

Perhaps your time would be better spent figuring this one out.  

0acd1ee7e4d166604ee6990b7e8fc819.jpg

Well. It seems that the cult remains bat$hit crazy after the election.  No surprise there. 

Desperately grasping for reasons their dear leader lost other than simply by receiving fewer electoral votes along with losing the popular vote by just over 6 million. 

They are freaks and will remain so.  Just like the pompous blowhard moderator who is "packing" to save the 7-11 clerks of this world. 

It is not as funny as it is pathetic. 

Hopefully more reasonable and true Republicans will win out and compromise with their Democratic counterparts for the good of the nation. For this reason, the power of this cult needs to be put out like a cancer producing cigarette.

I remain cautiously optimistic.

Mainly because these cultists are so freaking stupid. Lol 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

You’re going to have to explain to him what the UAE is and why this is a big deal...otherwise, he’ll likely think you’re talking about AFSCME or the AFL-CIO.

• UNDBIZ locked this topic