SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

16 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

hypothetical...

a county in michigan has 100k residents and 50k of them registered to vote...after the election all the ballots are counted and sent to the state capital with 150k votes for Biden and 25k votes for Trump....the county signs off on the numbers even though the numbers are waaaaaay out of line....

what's the next process?

Would like to read where you got this information.  If true very bad.

47 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

#Oxbow6 should like this

Fauci says to close the bars and open the schools!

At a minimum it would slow down teachers from posting selfie pics on FB, Instagram and Snapchat

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I posted the other day how odd it was she was starting in GA.  Looks like she miscalculated.  I wonder if McConnell had any input into the decision.    

The nutcase Trumpsters are blowing up the GOP.  Only Trump matters to them.  They're becoming a liability now.  

Trump Supporters in Georgia Threaten to Destroy GOP, Boycott Runoff Elections

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-supporters-in-georgia-threaten-to-destroy-gop-boycott-runoff-elections/ar-BB1beD8b

Who would have thought this was the logical conclusion to this freak show? 

*raises hand*

I took a break from this thread once hockey came back, any highlights that I missed?

1 minute ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Just saying that if there were 175,000 votes and 50,000 registered I don’t think it would make it out of the county.

If something like this did make it to the state I don’t know what the process would be.

but isn't this hypothetical exactly what is happening in michigan?  they signed off on it just to move it on.....

5 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

but isn't this hypothetical exactly what is happening in michigan?  they signed off on it just to move it on.....

Dude they were like 5-25 votes out of balance max in each precinct. Your hypothetical is absurd. As said above, it wouldn't have been certified by the county. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

Dude they were like 5-25 votes out of balance max in each precinct. Your hypothetical is absurd. As said above, it wouldn't have been certified by the county. 

what's your source on the 5-25?  if this is so absurd why did they vote 2-2 to not certify?

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I posted the other day how odd it was she was starting in GA.  Looks like she miscalculated.  I wonder if McConnell had any input into the decision.    

The nutcase Trumpsters are blowing up the GOP.  Only Trump matters to them.  They're becoming a liability now.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-supporters-in-georgia-threaten-to-destroy-gop-boycott-runoff-elections/ar-BB1beD8b

Meh.....Trump will hold a rally or two in Georgia before the election.  

Just now, SIOUXFAN97 said:

what's your source on the 5-25?  if this is so absurd why did they vote 2-2 to not certify?

My source was from mlive.com, posted the link a few pages back when this BS all started. 

The two votes not to certify (assume you’re talking about Wayne County last week; it was 3-0 today in favor of certifying with one abstaining) were from two minor county election officials that drink the Trump Kool Aid. There hasn’t been any evidence presented of voter fraud in Michigan (or anywhere else).  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kermit's Luck said:

My source was from mlive.com, posted the link a few pages back when this BS all started. 

The two votes not to certify (assume you’re talking about Wayne County last week; it was 3-0 today in favor of certifying with one abstaining) were from two minor county election officials that drink the Trump Kool Aid. There hasn’t been any evidence presented of voter fraud in Michigan (or anywhere else).  

your. drunk.

• Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Who would have thought this was the logical conclusion to this freak show? 

*raises hand*

I took a break from this thread once hockey came back, any highlights that I missed?

You're only missing the conspiracy theorists outing themselves even more.  

SS could really use a tinfoil hat emoji.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Some of the cult will start to lower the blinders, no other choice.

7 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

There is a 0% chance that donations will go to transition expenses lol. 

You were wrong, they were already using donations for transition expenses.

Now the donations won't need to used anymore - by default, because they can - try remember that one for the years ahead - also remember don't come crying now. GSA is sending Biden checks!!! Office space, phone lines, more checks, copy machines, intel info, desk top computers with internet, soap, gov. servers, phones, desks, chairs, credit cards, more checks, masks, laptops, gov. info, security, automobiles, coffee and lots more.

• Upvote 1

Biden is obsessed with the “dark winter.”  

Heaven forbid we express some optimism about this country.  I guess that doesn’t fit the narrative that we need to burn the Constitution and set up the new People’s Democratic Republic of America...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2