SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

53 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Okay, from the top.....AGAIN....:silly:

Straws-NOT OKAY

Heroine-OKAY

Thanksgiving-NOT OKAY

Meth-OKAY.

Pumping your own gas-NOT OKAY

LSD-OKAY

You need any more help with Oregon law let me know....

‘Peaceful’ protests - OKAY

Defending your home - NOT OKAY

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

"Oooh ... I'm fighting the good fight, the righteous fight! Send money!" <--Is that T or B? 

These are two unrelated things.

You said Biden was soliciting donations to go toward transition expenses. 

I said none of that money will go there. I didn't mention or imply Donald solicitations for money was going to a good cause. Thats already well-established to be a bad use of money at this point. 

Its genuinely amusing how you assume any observation that is critical of Joe Biden or his campaign or whatever is some endorsement of Donald Trump's actions. Sending money for the Trump campaign's legal fights/debts is a waste of money. Sending Biden money thinking he will use it for transition expenses (whatever those even are lol) is equally or perhaps even greater stupidity.

https://www.bemidjipioneer.com/business/6771081-Not-exactly-the-easiest-pill-to-swallow-Local-bar-owners-speak-on-second-round-of-closures

surprised that these owners are throwing fire at walz in these articles....half way thru he admits that this "4 week cooling off period" will more than likely be longer than 4 weeks...remember 15 days to bend the curve?

11 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

https://www.bemidjipioneer.com/business/6771081-Not-exactly-the-easiest-pill-to-swallow-Local-bar-owners-speak-on-second-round-of-closures

surprised that these owners are throwing fire at walz in these articles....half way thru he admits that this "4 week cooling off period" will more than likely be longer than 4 weeks...remember 15 days to bend the curve?

I remember that!  I also remember 74,000 Minnesotans dead if we do nothing, 55,000 dead if we so something.  Data and science.  

Israeli minister says Netanyahu met Saudi Crown Prince, but Riyadh denies it?
Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud, Benjamin Netanyahu are posing for a picture: The meeting, if confirmed, would be the first of its kind between the Saudi Crown Prince and the Israeli Prime Minister.

Israeli minister says Netanyahu met Saudi Crown Prince, but Riyadh denies it (msn.com)

Does Pompeo Know?

Secretary of State Pompeo takes part in reported Netanyahu-MBS meeting
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (left) and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
https://nypost.com/2020/11/23/pompeo-takes-part-in-reported-secret-netanyahu-mbs-meeting/

44 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Israeli minister says Netanyahu met Saudi Crown Prince, but Riyadh denies it?
Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud, Benjamin Netanyahu are posing for a picture: The meeting, if confirmed, would be the first of its kind between the Saudi Crown Prince and the Israeli Prime Minister.

Israeli minister says Netanyahu met Saudi Crown Prince, but Riyadh denies it (msn.com)

Does Pompeo Know?

Secretary of State Pompeo takes part in reported Netanyahu-MBS meeting
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (left) and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
https://nypost.com/2020/11/23/pompeo-takes-part-in-reported-secret-netanyahu-mbs-meeting/

Afraid of the current administration continuing to orchestrate diplomatic deals in the middle east or?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

NY Gov. Cuomo reopens Corona Staten Island field hospital as hospitalizations rise.

Must be fake news, he's been on the mask up and quarantine visitors from out of state bandwagon almost the entire time.  Masks protect other people.  This can't be happening.  

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Well, King Walz clearly has a mandate now...

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

This election isn't even close, over 150K votes.

R election lawyer Benjamin Ginsburg, who represented Bush during the 2000 campaign said that Michigan must certify Biden.
While Trump tries to pick pocket the state.

Michigan has certified electoral votes to Biden.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

Michigan has certified electoral votes to Biden.

They're following the process. 

Next I believe the Legislature must certify Electors as the Legislature controls the electoral process. 

EDIT: Looks like Michigan does not have that step. Some other States do. 

1 minute ago, The Sicatoka said:

They're following the process. 

Next I believe the Legislature must certify Electors as the Legislature controls the electoral process. 

You probably are correct.

Just watched an interview with a Michigan Rebublican legislature.  Said it's time to move on.

2 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Afraid of the current administration continuing to orchestrate diplomatic deals in the middle east or?

In his defense, when the phrase “Peace in the Middle East” is used, BWSE assumes it means folks in Sheyenne and New Rockford are getting along...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

fixed

Could be.  Will they send their white house lier Rudy Goofy Anne to argue his case.  will need another bottle of hair dye.

Both Federal court and state Supreme court ruled against Trump in election cases.

It's over/enjoy the next 12 years maby more.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Newsweek
Sidney Powell Undermined Georgia GOP During Crucial Senate Runoff Before Trump Campaign Cut Her Loose
James Walker

I posted the other day how odd it was she was starting in GA.  Looks like she miscalculated.  I wonder if McConnell had any input into the decision.    

The nutcase Trumpsters are blowing up the GOP.  Only Trump matters to them.  They're becoming a liability now.  

Trump Supporters in Georgia Threaten to Destroy GOP, Boycott Runoff Elections

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-supporters-in-georgia-threaten-to-destroy-gop-boycott-runoff-elections/ar-BB1beD8b

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I posted the other day how odd it was she was starting in GA.  Looks like she miscalculated.  I wonder if McConnell had any input into the decision.    

The nutcase Trumpsters are blowing up the GOP.  Only Trump matters to them.  They're becoming a liability now.  

Trump Supporters in Georgia Threaten to Destroy GOP, Boycott Runoff Elections

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-supporters-in-georgia-threaten-to-destroy-gop-boycott-runoff-elections/ar-BB1beD8b

hypothetical...

a county in michigan has 100k residents and 50k of them registered to vote...after the election all the ballots are counted and sent to the state capital with 150k votes for Biden and 25k votes for Trump....the county signs off on the numbers even though the numbers are waaaaaay out of line....

what's the next process?