SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

58 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

While I found it an amusing read, I can't help but think he is sadly another mental health victim of the pandemic response.

As soon as I saw college professor I should have scrolled by.  

Maybe online college education should be the way of the future.  What happened to just teaching concepts or getting kids ready for the work force?

I think I'm going to push my kids towards a trade school like NDSCS. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

My State Senator and Reps would let you know I don't like the current ND touch screens that print out a billet for the voter. It's too easy to miss something when you review it before putting it into the "box". 

Yea, I miss hockey too...

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

As soon as I saw college professor I should have scrolled by.  

Maybe online college education should be the way of the future.  What happened to just teaching concepts or getting kids ready for the work force?

I think I'm going to push my kids towards a trade school like NDSCS. 

It seems the concerns were over his Twitter and outside the classroom discussions.  Not sure if it leaked into the classroom or not.

34 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Seemed like some deep seeded resentment of fellow scientists who are celebrities finally boiled over. The A Bomb is fake theory was new to me. By the end, he went full Dril:

Dril is the best twitter outside of 2010-2014 Donald Trump

13 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Who comes down with COVID first? Ghislaine Maxwell or Joe Biden?

Reports say her jail unit had a positive guard and is in quarantine. 

I am worried that Ghislaine Maxwell will fall victim to a suicide where she's shot 15 times. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

Trump LOST because he's an asshole!  PERIOD!  Always doubled down until his own arguements left him choking on his own bull$%!#.  A real man admits when he's been beaten and moves on.

Channeling my interior Nelson Muntz - HAHA! 

go away you orange turd! 

Looks like he learned a lot from his suspension. I predict it won’t be long before he’s permanently banned. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:
Illinois D Senator Dick Durbin wants to replace California Dianne Feinstein as the top-ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee.

Mazie!
Mazie!
Mazie!
Mazie!

:D 

(Senator Mazie Hirono D-HI) 

• Upvote 1

Rudy Giuliani Says Trump Camp Split with Sidney Powell Over Pursuit of 'Different Theories'

Appearing on Fox Business on Monday night, Giuliani said his theory focused on the supposed "misconduct" of local election officials that involved the alleged "deprivation" of Trump's constitutional rights.

Meanwhile, Powell had peddled baseless theories about an alleged conspiracy surrounding the use of Dominion Voting Systems in Georgia—an alleged conspiracy that she claimed at least two Republican officials were involved in.
Rudy Giuliani Says Trump Camp Split with Sidney Powell Over Pursuit of 'Different Theories' (msn.com)

11 hours ago, Kermit's Luck said:

There are a lot of factors that go into that, and I'm not claiming to be an expert. Lifestyle choices obviously play a part, but giving access to screenings and preventative health care on a regular basis sure seems like a good idea.

who is being denied access to health care?  

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Here we go, Huckabee hitting the airways:

FOX News

Huckabee on Biden's appointments: 'Return of the swamp thing'

He's not wrong. Biden appointing all of the same people that Obama did. Swamp creatures. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

The story of last week on this thread, is easy to sum up.
Fired without proof.
That's a real laugher!
Here:

T campaign has fired a member of their legal team Sidney Powell, who was one of the loudest voices supporting voting fraud claims. Blow up Georgia. Powell had been making headlines with her increasingly shocking accusations of fraud, for which she claimed to have tons of evidence that she never got around to sharing.

7 minutes ago, Goon said:

He's not wrong. Biden appointing all of the same people that Obama did. Swamp creatures. 

The Hill
Biden's State Department picks are a diplomatic slam dunk
When Rex Tillerson, a former ExxonMobil CEO with no formal diplomatic experience, was nominated to serve as Trump's first Secretary of State, ..............
Biden's State Department picks are a diplomatic slam dunk (msn.com)

15 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I can easily say the Swamp is getting drained in these last 2 months. Still believing in the lies?
Jan 20 = respect brought back to the office of the Presidency.

How is installing a swamp creature of 47 years bringing back respect to the presidency? Capitulation will be the foreign police of the Harris / Biden Administration You're going to roll out the same swamp creatures from the Obama administration. So, if you like high unemployment, extremely high taxes, excessive regulation, pain and suffering, sure Harris / Biden is the administration for you. Also, get ready for endless wars, illegal streaming over the southern border, ISIS reemerging, the Iran Deal just for starters. Hate on Israel.

With that said, I will be honest with you. I don't like many politicians, but get ready to suffer for the next four years. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

T campaign has fired a member of their legal team Sidney Powell ... 

How do you fire someone who was never officially a member? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8975945/Trump-campaign-says-attorney-QAnon-supporter-Sidney-Powell-NOT-legal-team.html

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

who is being denied access to health care?  

If you'll reread what I said, I said giving access to screenings and preventative healthcare on a regular basis was a good idea. I never said anyone was being denied access to healthcare. You guys and your straw man arguments in this thread are tiresome. But, when it's the only tool in your toolbox, it doesn't really how matter dull it is, eh?

I was only talking about Canada's healthcare to prop them up for something besides legal weed, all-dressed chips, and their hospitality in my Walsh Hall days. I'd rather continue discussing the tinfoilers that think the election was rigged against Trump. I had no idea the internet was this full of smart people (maybe) following ludicrous conspiracy theories, jiminy Christmas.

13 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

How do you fire someone who was never officially a member? 

https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1330644671693983750/photo/1

Doesn't that link point to a Trump tweet calling Powell a member of his team on 11/14? Kinda splitting hairs regardless, they had her up there speaking on their behalf so regardless of a technicality or Trump's tweet, she was at the very least taking a face-off whether she was on the team or not.

51 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:
Illinois D Senator Dick Durbin wants to replace California Dianne Feinstein as the top-ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee.

Ah yes, nothing like a dude who helped block a judge entirely on the basis of his race. 

41 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Mazie!
Mazie!
Mazie!
Mazie!

:D 

(Senator Mazie Hirono D-HI) 

Yes, that might be the final push needed to get Tulsi to go take her seat. 

• UNDBIZ locked this topic