SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

14 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Because he's making allegations without proof, not doing justice to our voting system.
Because he lost.
The transition needs to start where Biden is to get ready for Jan 20 with federal support.
Hillary is not part of this equation.

Nobody on the left pushed back on Hillary's statement.  The transition, at this point, is primarily a method of getting Biden's election team on government payroll 2 months before inauguration.  Pretty much everybody on his team is an insider with decades of experience in DC, so they're already up to speed on what's going on.  With that said, Trump should still start the transition process.

1 minute ago, Oxbow6 said:

Some "experts" are saying with the vaccines herd immunity could approach 70% by May. Now Biden and Osterholm might have different plans.......

How can we not be close to herd immunity now? 

1 minute ago, UNDBIZ said:

Nobody on the left pushed back on Hillary's statement.  The transition, at this point, is primarily a method of getting Biden's election team on government payroll 2 months before inauguration.  Pretty much everybody on his team is an insider with decades of experience in DC, so they're already up to speed on what's going on.  

Everybody in DC is pretty much.
Biden needs the intel, now. That's that step up over up to speed.

10 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I've also read these vaccines are 90-95% effective on the test population, a population which doesn't appear to include the age group most likely to die from Covid-19.  

https://www.mcknights.com/news/clinical-news/seniors-are-absent-but-necessary-in-covid-19-vaccine-trials-experts-say/

"From" or "With"........

Does it matter based on that? Roll this stuff out ASAP.

Some "experts" are saying with the vaccines herd immunity could approach 70% by May. Now Biden and Osterholm might have different plans.......

Ohh its the song that just won't end....it goes on and on my friend.

I read in the Boston Globe that certain experts predict some kind of normalcy come a spring time.

At the same time thats five more months of this.

Just now, Wilbur said:

I read in the Boston Globe that certain experts predict some kind of normalcy come a spring time.

Biden is probably getting advice from Walz, Newsom, Brown, Cuomo and Witmer on the timing of the vaccine  rollout to the masses...........

"From" or "With"........

Does it matter based on that? Roll this stuff out ASAP.

Good point. And agreed.  It's just a little frustrating that a vaccine that is 90% effective on young people and still makes some of them sick is seen as the fix for a virus that doesn't significantly impact 95% of young people anyway.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

And, you'd be saying the same if Biden was having this party?

Well, I prefer people get together for Thanksgiving so yeah, I don't care one bit. 

My family had to cancel it's second holiday get together of the year, so I'm slightly salty about not being able to see my family for the last 8 months.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Kind of sad, but a few more months of this is in the cards.

3 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

If Biden had a party, he be skewered, rightly, as hypocritical.  Conservatives still wouldn't be concerned about potential spread of the virus at said party though.

2 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I am with @Bison06 who gives a flying F? Don't care one bit. Thanksgiving is for family and friends. This years has been an never ending crap sandwich. 

Capture.PNG

2 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

That's the point.
All these preventive measures need to fit together, instead of fighting/resisting them. 
Trumperville program.

Once everybody is vaccinated, will we all still need to wear masks in public?