SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 hours ago, Kermit's Luck said:

I had no idea there were Pro-CCP Democrats, and that they had a real President Xi? How did American politicians get under the influence of China? And why would those snowflakes launch a global pandemic to get Trump voted out when he was maybe going to lose anyways? Giving those snowflakes a lot of credit for manipulating the world and schooling the GOP, don't ya think?

bernie sanders honeymooned in the USSR....so yeah he likes communism.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

You have a point to make or are you just gonna post another random msn article?

Seems like FOX is getting tired of the T cultists.
Now Ingraham - earlier Lou Dobs FOX cuts off McEnany. 

FOX
Laura Ingraham scolds Lindsey Graham on live TV over his constant money pleas

“OK, you want to be the clearinghouse,” she said. “All right, enough with the LindseyGraham.com. This is like a used-car salesman after a while.” 

Wash Your Hands, it all helps. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Fox is bleeding viewer to NewsMax since the night of Nov 3 (and an AZ call). 

That's really too bad. Not a huge fan of people bailing on Fox to go to some network I've never heard of, probably just so they can hear what they want to hear.

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Fox is in trouble.  They'd better keep Tucker happy or their ratings truly will go to hell.  

I think Fox is in deep doo doo.  I think it is just a matter of time as contracts are up for renewal the stars will bale out.  It has been going boiling for a couple years but came to a head this election.

Some good news on the Virus front. Study: COVID-19 antibodies could offer immunity up to 6 months

HAMPTON ROADS, Va. - As the world waits for a COVID-19 vaccine, researchers in the U.S. and around the globe are working to better understand how the body’s natural defense against the virus may last even longer than initially thought.

Preliminary data out of New York and England shows a person could have some immunity to COVID-19 as long as six months now after being infected.

• Upvote 2

Ladies and gentlemen.....pandora's box.  What's next?  If this is in the name of public safety perhaps venues should also require alcohol and drug tests for those on their way out of the arena after the show?  Or is that different?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2020/11/11/ticketmaster-covid-19-coronavirus-vaccination-test-proof-concerts-pfizer/

31 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

That's really too bad. Not a huge fan of people bailing on Fox to go to some network I've never heard of, probably just so they can hear what they want to hear.

I downloaded Newsmax on my firestick. It’s as far right as msnbc is left 

42 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Ladies and gentlemen.....pandora's box.  What's next?  If this is in the name of public safety perhaps venues should also require alcohol and drug tests for those on their way out of the arena after the show?  Or is that different?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2020/11/11/ticketmaster-covid-19-coronavirus-vaccination-test-proof-concerts-pfizer/

dang...i liked going to concerts....oh well

20 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Just voting for Biden is most curious given Georgia had not one but TWO hotly contested Senate races down-ballot. 

And what would account for the discrepancy of this type of ballot? Why would a Biden voter be more likely to not care about the rest of the ticket? 

If true, I'd like to hear a reasonable explanation for why a Biden voter would be by such a large margin more likely to not vote on the rest of the ticket.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

And what would account for the discrepancy of this type of ballot? Why would a Biden voter be more likely to not care about the rest of the ticket? 

If true, I'd like to hear a reasonable explanation for why a Biden voter would be by such a large margin more likely to not vote on the rest of the ticket.

Why would a Biden voter not try to get Mister Biden a D Senate? 

• Upvote 3

I found this interesting and it makes a lot of sense all things considered, although I know how it's going to be received by the different groups here.  Any discussion around agreements / disagreements rather than the normal name calling and such?

• Upvote 2