SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

24 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

You're finally correct, in the grand scheme, 4 years and 3 months isn't a long time.

Mr. Frigid Sue, maybe that is how long your spouse has been "heels up" and you have tolerated it.  Most men would not consider it a short amount of time. 

Give yourself a big pat on the back. Good for you, you crazy diamond! 

But, if she is gone, this might help you understand why.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/xwnjx4/people-tell-us-how-qanon-destroyed-their-relationships

I decided to seek them out. I found a woman whose husband became so obsessed with YouTube conspiracy videos he would follow her around the house and force her to watch them, someone who avoids their mother because of Q, and someone who was dumped by the man she loved because she actively attempted to debunk QAnon. Here are their stories.

Frigid Sue had been with her husband for eight years; they had just bought a house together. Then, one day in late 2016, he started bringing up Q and the deep-state conspiracy. Frigid Sue says she’s not positive where it all stemmed from, but it may have come from his friendship with a coworker. From the moment Q was introduced, the relationship changed drastically and her husband became unrecognizable

Sometimes I wasn't even allowed to go to bed because I had to watch one more Q video. The minute I came in the door from work he was sitting there with a video. He would say, 'You have to have the veil lifted from your eyes, Frigid Sue, you need to know this.’ He quizzed me because he wanted to make sure that I actually watched and paid attention.

I can’t pinpoint where exactly his obsession started but all of a sudden it seemed he would be watching a YouTube video and become either enraged or go into complete hysterics.

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

We did get the hundreds of thousands dying, there were rumors floating that millions could die. So, there's that.
No way we would of needed a year lock down.
I'm a believer in giving the people the truth, we're a democracy.

We've never gotten the truth from our leaders, ever.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

read   ?

You don't get it, T is still a loser, in a swamp, etc. 

The Biden and Harris tribe either can’t or won’t read it.
They don’t want the FACTS, they want the truth as told to them by the liberal media.  :lol:

14 minutes ago, Goon said:

You're really a despicable human being. What kind of person says/writes something like that? I imagine, you don't even know his spouse. 

Typical internet bravery garbage. No way you'd say that in person. So, why say it online? You're an internet bully, 

F#ck off, gooneytunes.  That nut job believes every QAnon theory that finds its way online.  You do also. 

I'm pretty sure it must be that way as obsessed as he is with soon to be VP Harris.

Besides, you're a POS that will never be put in a position of authority and trust.  Because of your temper, fat boy. 

I'll just await the inevitable "You are a faggot" response from one of your circle jerk pals. 

They are so clever.  LMFAO. 

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Goon said:

You're really a despicable human being. What kind of person says/writes something like that? I imagine, you don't even know his spouse. 

Typical internet bravery garbage. No way you'd say that in person. So, why say it online? You're an internet bully, 

He’s a typical keyboard warrior. Dime a dozen 

• Upvote 4

From earlier post:

... the state's 476 total virus deaths.....

North Dakota also disclosed 11 new nursing home deaths on Tuesday, bringing the death toll in long-term care facilities up to 291.

That says 61% of the deaths in ND are in nursing homes. 

Want more? From here

476 deaths, and 293 of them are in the 80+ age category; again, 61%. 

5 hours ago, NDSU grad said:

Update on my Covid situation. Myself and both kids negative. Wife still with moderate cold symptoms but lessening.  14 year old daughter complained of a headache for two days and 11 year old son thought his legs were kind of achy for a night. I have no symptoms. 

I had the test at the HPC couple hours ago. The swab has left a funny feeling with a little piercing effect that is still linguring.

IMG_20201027_134818925.jpg
Pretty nice green seats. I haven't been in here since they put these in, overall really nice.

Today I made an appearance downtown
I am an expert witness, because I say I am
And I said, gentleman, and I use that word loosely
I will testify for you
I'm a gun for hire, I'm a saint, I'm a liar
Because there are no facts, there is no truth
Just a data to be manipulated
I can get any result you like
What's it worth to ya?

-- Don Henley, "Garden of Allah"

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Today I made an appearance downtown
I am an expert witness, because I say I am
And I said, gentleman, and I use that word loosely
I will testify for you
I'm a gun for hire, I'm a saint, I'm a liar
Because there are no facts, there is no truth
Just a data to be manipulated
I can get any result you like
What's it worth to ya?

-- Don Henley, "Garden of Allah"

Maybe the Devil is losing his grip?

7 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I had the test at the HPC couple hours ago. The swab has left a funny feeling with a little piercing effect that is still linguring.

Pretty nice green seats. I haven't been in here since they put these in, overall really nice.

Why are you wasting resources?

Yeah, they dig the swab in your brain. It’s uncomfortable. 

Nice pic. 

I have Kaiser, so I got a newer nasal swab exam that didn't have to be jammed up that far.  

1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Not wasting, poor assumtion.
Had test so I can go deer hunting, if I'm -

1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Not wasting, poor assumtion.
Had test so I can go deer hunting, if I'm -

!@#$ to go deer hunting?  Must be a guided trip.  Good Luck.

• Upvote 1