SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

7 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

You couldn't make this **** up if you tried.  The maga hat is the best part.  

Is she not allowed to have an opinion? If she had come out in support of Plugs Biden you'd be applauding her. Not everyone drinks from the well of globalism. 

Not everyone fawns over every word that democrats spew. 

Bin Ladin (whose branch of the family has always spelled their name differently than her infamous uncle) lives in Switzerland but said she considers herself “an American at heart.” A full-size US flag hung in her childhood room at age 12 and her dream vacation is an RV trip across America.

The stunning, Swiss-born bin Ladin says she is all in for Trump in 2020, calling the election the most important in a generation.

“I have been a supporter of President Trump since he announced he was running in the early days in 2015. I have watched from afar and I admire this man’s resolve,” she said. “He must be re-elected … It’s vital for the future of not only America, but Western civilization as a whole.”

11 minutes ago, Goon said:

Is she not allowed to have an opinion? If she had come out in support of Plugs Biden you'd be applauding her. Not everyone drinks from the well of globalism. 

She is the definition of a "globalist". Swiss born aristocrat showing preference for another culture rather than her own. She probably chills with the offspring of *GASP* George Soros and (((them))).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Goon said:

Bin Ladin   Quote:

“I have been a supporter of President Trump since he announced he was running in the early days in 2015."

So has Putin

• Upvote 1

PARIS — Cases of coronavirus are spiking in France, Spain and the United Kingdom even as social distancing restrictions ease, stoking concerns among doctors and policymakers about a “second wave” in countries still reeling from the pandemic’s first wave.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/we-are-in-the-second-wave-europe-on-edge-as-cases-spike/ar-BB18N2cz?ocid=msedgdhp

13 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

PARIS — Cases of coronavirus are spiking in France, Spain and the United Kingdom even as social distancing restrictions ease, stoking concerns among doctors and policymakers about a “second wave” in countries still reeling from the pandemic’s first wave.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/we-are-in-the-second-wave-europe-on-edge-as-cases-spike/ar-BB18N2cz?ocid=msedgdhp

Oh no.

12 hours ago, Bison06 said:

I’m not surprised at all you see it the way you do with Trump, obviously you believe all of the allegations leveled against him during his presidency.
I guess you’ll have to use your vote to speak your mind in November, I’ll do the same.

I'm not sure I believe all the allegations against Trump. But I believe most of them based on the sheer number of allegations (aka a pattern) and the dozens of (mostly credible) people who have offered information, the number of his posse who are in jail, are convicted, have resigned, or have been fired, and quite frankly Trumps own actions and tweets back up the allegations. 

And no this is not an elaborate deep state fake news conspiracy to topple Trump. Thank god the opposition party (whether rep or dem), whistle-blowers and the press keep on this stuff, otherwise what would you have?   

Do you not believe ANY of the allegations? Not one? Trump was impeached btw.  Aren't you just a little curious to see his taxes,  which he is so desperately hiding?

Trump is a megalomaniac with autocratic tendencies, that is a fact. Just look at his history.  Bison06, thanks for the discourse.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, NDinCO said:

I'm not sure I believe all the allegations against Trump. But I believe most of them based on the sheer number of allegations (aka a pattern) and the dozens of (mostly credible) people who have offered information, the number of his posse who are in jail, are convicted, have resigned, or have been fired, and quite frankly Trumps own actions and tweets back up the allegations.

One day, when you grow up, you will realize how things work. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, NDinCO said:

And no this is not an elaborate deep state fake news conspiracy to topple Trump. Thank god the opposition party (whether rep or dem), whistle-blowers and the press keep on this stuff, otherwise what would you have?   

Do you not believe ANY of the allegations? Not one? Trump was impeached btw.  Aren't you just a little curious to see his taxes,  which he is so desperately hiding?

Trump is a megalomaniac with autocratic tendencies, that is a fact. Just look at his history.  Bison06, thanks for the discourse.

Without taking it one by one with each allegation, I’ll just say this, it seems that the FBI for some reason had a serious bias against trump even before the election. Their text messages are unequivocal in this sense. I think this bias lead to them deciding from the beginning they would be digging deep and being hypercritical of his every move. I believe that if every president in my lifetime would have been investigated to the same standards that we would be equally upset with the ethical standards they held themselves to.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Were lockdowns a mistake? To that nagging question, the answer increasingly seems to be yes.

Certainly, they were a novelty. As novelist Lionel Shriver writes, “We’ve never before responded to a contagion by closing down whole countries.” As I’ve noted, the 1957-58 Asian flu killed between 70,000 and 116,000 Americans, between 0.04 percent and 0.07 percent of the nation’s population. The 1968-70 Hong Kong flu killed about 100,000, 0.05 percent of the population.

The US coronavirus death toll of 186,000 is 0.055 percent of the current population. It will go higher, but it’s about the same magnitude as those two flus, and it has been less deadly to those under 65 than the flus were. Yet there were no statewide lockdowns; no massive school closings; no closings of office buildings and factories, restaurants and museums. No one considered shutting down Woodstock

https://nypost.com/2020/09/06/its-now-looking-like-the-lockdowns-may-have-been-a-huge-mistake/

The bolded part is not even arguable if one can objectively look at the big picture but if Joe wins he'll lock the country down again......book it.

If I was advising Burgum I'd tell him to institute a state mask mandate to get all the doomsday bedwtters in this state to shut up. Does it make sense in Enderlin, Maddock or Flasher? No but in Fargo, GF and Bismarck it wouldn't hurt.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/500000-covid19-math-mistake-panic/

Yes, we are testing and testing, and finding more so-called cases. As you will. But the hospitals and ICUs are virtually empty. Almost no-one is dying of Covid anymore, and most of those who do were otherwise very ill.

Instead of celebrating that, we’ve artificially created a whole new thing to scare ourselves with. We now call a positive test a Covid “case.” This is not medicine. A “case” is someone who has symptoms. A case is not someone carrying tiny amounts of virus in their nose.

Now, however, you test positive, and you’re a “case.” Never in history has medical terminology been so badly mangled. Never have statistics been so badly mangled.

11 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

If I was advising Burgum I'd tell him to institute a state mask mandate to get all the doomsday bedwtters in this state to shut up. Does it make sense in Enderlin, Maddock or Flasher? No but in Fargo, GF and Bismarck it wouldn't hurt.

At what cost? You have to wear a mask in stores, and I am cool with that. I don’t want to get this plague. But I am not going to wear a mask while I am riding my bike out in the open. I am not going to wear a mask while I am walking my dog Max outside.

How would @Oxbow6 write up the mask mandate? I am interested in what you have to say as healthcare professional. I think I am already exercising good judgement.