SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/499816-positive-covid-virus-contagious/

It has been revealed that the standard tests being used in the US to diagnose Covid-19 cases are far too sensitive, with the vast majority of people marked down as being positive actually turning out to be negative.

Top US virologists have been stunned by revelations about the laxity of the US Covid testing regimen. It turns out that tests that deliver a simple binary “positive or negative” result are not fit for purpose, as they tell us nothing about the contagiousness of each person.

Data from three US states – New York, Nevada and Massachusetts – shows that when the amount of the virus found in a person is taken into account, up to 90 percent of people who have tested positive should actually have been negative, as they are carrying only tiny amounts of the virus, are not contagious, pose no risk to others, and have no need to isolate.

This means that only a fraction of the daily “cases” being reported so hysterically in the mainstream media are actual, bona fide Covid-19 sufferers, and need treatment and to separate themselves from others.

6 minutes ago, Goon said:

At what cost? You have to wear a mask in stores, and I am cool with that. I don’t want to get this plague. But I am not going to wear a mask while I am riding my bike out in the open. I am not going to wear a mask while I am walking my dog Max outside.

How would @Oxbow6 write up the mask mandate? I am interested in what you have to say as healthcare professional. I think I am already exercising good judgement. 

Any indoor setting. Outdoors....not needed if one can maintain "social distancing".  You're right....it is mostly being done already.

It would hopefully quiet that group that feels ND isn't doing enough to keep cases down even though hospitalizations and deaths are not their talking points anymore.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Really makes you think.  Did Biden, Soros, Bill Gates, Count Chocula AND Skeletor plan this at one of their secret Deep State meetings?

@Goon I'll hang up and listen.

You're right.  Its all on Trump.  Nobody is working against him at all.

• Upvote 3

T’s Labor Day press conference

Fastest economic recovery in US history.

Attacked Harris for not trusting him on vaccine. He claims it will be out by year end, mybe sooner. If Obama was P, you wouldn’t have vaccine for 3 yrs.

T said “a friend of his told him ‘You’ve got to be the most innocent guy around.’ "

Open to investigating Louis DeJoy.

Most important thing with me is to save lives.

6 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

So the virus was not a conspiracy against the president. Glad we're on the same page disagreeing with the creepy old actor.

Serious question, all things being equal, in your opinion would we have responded the same way to the coronavirus if it wasn’t an election year?

16 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Good question, by we I suppose I mean a combination of the media and local governments.

Media undoubtedly; grifters like The Lincoln Project are exploiting the situation to line their own pockets. 

Local government probably depends on the location. The pandemic kicked our inevitable balkanization into high gear.

3 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Media undoubtedly; grifters like The Lincoln Project are exploiting the situation to line their own pockets. 

Local government probably depends on the location. The pandemic kicked our inevitable balkanization into high gear.

Interesting, I’ve subscribed to that inevitability for the United States for many years and agree, the process seems to be speeding up. Will it be possibly for the states to amicably split do you think? Who will be the first to break away?

23 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Just like Congress retires to million dollar lobbyist positions, so do generals but for as Ike put it the military industrial complex.

Nothing wrong  with calling it out. 

What a convenient time to say as such.  

Meanwhile....

EhWhPRVU4AAEZYJ?format=jpg&name=medium

1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

Interesting, I’ve subscribed to that inevitability for the United States for many years and agree, the process seems to be speeding up. Will it be possibly for the states to amicably split do you think? Who will be the first to break away?

I think west coast breaks away first, and sooner if Trump is re-elected. It won't be smooth since there will be an exodus/influx as it happens, and people everywhere hate transplants from California.

1 minute ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

I think west coast breaks away first, and sooner if Trump is re-elected. It won't be smooth since there will be an exodus/influx as it happens, and people everywhere hate transplants from California.

I’m no expert on these things, so how would that work? Would they have their own leadership and draft a new constitution?

1 minute ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Exactly 

Just now, Bison06 said:

I’m no expert on these things, so how would that work? Would they have their own leadership and draft a new constitution?

And how would the national debt and federally owned property be handled?  It'd be messy and likely violent.

• Upvote 1