SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 hours ago, Bison06 said:

Agree to disagree you clown.

They are all pieces of sh$t.

Seriously?  

Policies aside, were Republican stalwarts like HWB and Reagan pieces of crap;?  What about Lincoln?    Sure politics is sleazy, but that doesn't preclude ethical people from jumping on the wheel in an attempt to steer it in the right direction for the better good.    

Thing with Trump is, he has a trail a mile long of being a POS in his personal and professional life and now he's engaging the shady business of politics.  Poor mixture.  A tiger doesn't change its stripes at his age.    

But I suppose that's why his staunch supporters love him.  The Trump Trash see themselves in his depravity; it's evident from his rallies.  They relate to his unfiltered mouth and furtive racism.  He ‘keeps it real’.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The current Stay Safe MN television commercial........."There is no return to normal".

This commercial says exactly what Walz and the MHD's agenda is........suprised it was so blatant in an aired commercial.

5 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

In other news John Malkovich's son Loewy, 38, was arrested during the protests in Portland. Must have gotten done early rescuing cats from trees to make to the street party.

Not that it's important, but a co-worker attended Reed with him; there's no way he's 38 unless he was an undergrad in his 30's.

41 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Seriously?  

Policies aside, were Republican stalwarts like HWB and Reagan pieces of crap;?  What about Lincoln?    Sure politics is sleazy, but that doesn't preclude ethical people from jumping on the wheel in an attempt to steer it in the right direction for the better good.    

Thing with Trump is, he has a trail a mile long of being a POS in his personal and professional life and he's entered the shady business of politics.  A tiger doesn't change its stripes at his age.  Poor mixture.  

But I suppose that's why his staunch supporters love him.  The Trump Trash see themselves in his depravity; it's evident from his rallies.  They relate to his unfiltered mouth and furtive racism.  He ‘keeps it real’.  

<insert bad decision> to own the libs.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Temper, temper.

Doesn't Andy Ngo or whoever have a nice retort? 

I am not mad about anything. I am watching the World of Outlaws. I do however, think your meme was stupid and in bad taste.

D19AD25B-CB92-4488-9694-BEF94F118221.gif

3 hours ago, Bison06 said:

I find it interesting that the longer this thread exists the more it is solidified and proven that all politicians are corrupt, morally and otherwise. If we can agree on that, maybe we can stop with the petty, he said something mean, he’s mentally unfit etc etc garbage. Maybe it behooves us to actually vote for politicians based on policy. This is my justification for voting for Trump. He’s a trash human being, in a political sea of equally trash human beings. So vote based on what is being done policy wise and in that way, I think Trump is superior to Biden.

Really? At what cost? Any? So you're going to vote based on policies and actions be damned? 

So Trump the trash human being can do anything he wants and you're okay with that as long as he promotes your agenda? "Sounds good to me!" said every dictator ever. 
If you answer 'yes' to the above question then you don't care if we live in a democracy. If you answer 'no, then your rationale is fallible because that means you do have limits to bad (aka illegal, immoral, unconstitutional) behavior. 

Do you not give a crap about the constitution? About checks-and-balances? That's what this election is really about for me. Trump does not give one sh1t about the constitution. And that's not hyperbole. Left to his own devices he would be just like his BFF Putin. But many people don't believe that or just don't care, and that's scary.   

2 minutes ago, NDinCO said:

Really? At what cost? Any? So you're going to vote based on policies and actions be damned? 

So Trump the trash human being can do anything he wants and you're okay with that as long as he promotes your agenda? "Sounds good to me!" said every dictator ever. 
If you answer 'yes' to the above question then you don't care if we live in a democracy. If you answer 'no, then your rationale is fallible because that means you do have limits to bad (aka illegal, immoral, unconstitutional) behavior. 

Do you not give a crap about the constitution? About checks-and-balances? That's what this election is really about for me. Trump does not give one sh1t about the constitution. And that's not hyperbole. Left to his own devices he would be just like his BFF Putin. But many people don't believe that or just don't care, and that's scary.   

Prayers to you and yours.  

• Upvote 2