SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Seriously?  

Policies aside, were Republican stalwarts like HWB and Reagan pieces of crap;?  What about Lincoln?    Sure politics is sleazy, but that doesn't preclude ethical people from jumping on the wheel in an attempt to steer it in the right direction for the better good.    

Thing with Trump is, he has a trail a mile long of being a POS in his personal and professional life and now he's engaging the shady business of politics.  Poor mixture.  A tiger doesn't change its stripes at his age.    

But I suppose that's why his staunch supporters love him.  The Trump Trash see themselves in his depravity; it's evident from his rallies.  They relate to his unfiltered mouth and furtive racism.  He ‘keeps it real’.  

I’m not sure we can go back to every politician to the beginning of time with my statement, but yeah, I’d argue pretty successfully that damn near every modern high ranking politician is ethically and morally corrupt. 

12 minutes ago, Goon said:

Donny’s Ford motor is junk. A major dud. Not very good. If he was smart he’d get the same motor that Kyle Larson has. 

Chevy small blocks.  Better and more abundant after-market parts.  Less expensive too.  Back in the day...

Looks like Ford performance parts is a sponsor.  Not likely to change this year. 

12 minutes ago, NDinCO said:

Really? At what cost? Any? So you're going to vote based on policies and actions be damned? 

So Trump the trash human being can do anything he wants and you're okay with that as long as he promotes your agenda? "Sounds good to me!" said every dictator ever. 
If you answer 'yes' to the above question then you don't care if we live in a democracy. If you answer 'no, then your rationale is fallible because that means you do have limits to bad (aka illegal, immoral, unconstitutional) behavior. 

Do you not give a crap about the constitution? About checks-and-balances? That's what this election is really about for me. Trump does not give one sh1t about the constitution. And that's not hyperbole. Left to his own devices he would be just like his BFF Putin. But many people don't believe that or just don't care, and that's scary.   

I’m not surprised at all you see it the way you do with Trump, obviously you believe all of the allegations leveled against him during his presidency.
I guess you’ll have to use your vote to speak your mind in November, I’ll do the same.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Goon said:

Donny’s Ford motor is junk. A major dud. Not very good. If he was smart he’d get the same motor that Kyle Larson has. 

I will be surprised if there isn't a shaver motor under the hood next year.  That Ford motor is like almost a 100 pounds heavier and it just doesn't accelerate like the shaver did.  Kyle runs a Rider engine.  I believe that Wade nygard runs one at the local track

34 minutes ago, NDinCO said:

Really? At what cost? Any? So you're going to vote based on policies and actions be damned? 

So Trump the trash human being can do anything he wants and you're okay with that as long as he promotes your agenda? "Sounds good to me!" said every dictator ever. 
If you answer 'yes' to the above question then you don't care if we live in a democracy. If you answer 'no, then your rationale is fallible because that means you do have limits to bad (aka illegal, immoral, unconstitutional) behavior. 

Do you not give a crap about the constitution? About checks-and-balances? That's what this election is really about for me. Trump does not give one sh1t about the constitution. And that's not hyperbole. Left to his own devices he would be just like his BFF Putin. But many people don't believe that or just don't care, and that's scary.   

It's amusing.  Most Trump supporters I know will reluctantly acquiesce to the negative things they hear about him pre-Presidency...."Well, ya, that sound like him".   On the contrary, anything of the same since the election is met with a vociferous response about fake news and hoaxes.  

5 minutes ago, 1972 said:

I will be surprised if there isn't a shaver motor under the hood next year.  That Ford motor is like almost a 100 pounds heavier and it just doesn't accelerate like the shaver did.  Kyle runs a Rider engine.  I believe that Wade nygard runs one at the local track

I think Tony Stewart wants to run a Ford. I guess we’ll see. The funny part is that some of the Late Models have Fords in them and do alright. I know their different cars/chassis. They’re not good in the Sprint Cars and there’s not enough information on them. People aren’t beating the doors down to put a Ford power plant in their sprint cars. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Black Lives Matter is not a reaction to Donald Trump. It is a subversive movement of loosely knit but lavishly funded chapters that exploded on the scene in the Obama years, amid the rioting over the killings of Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. Demagogues turned those horrific incidents into racial controversies, despite the lack of evidence that racial animus led to the fatal confrontations, and despite the abundant evidence that the decedents were culpable. The Obama-Biden strategy was to embrace BLM as an ally, exploiting BLM’s agitation in order to suppress opposition to shared political goals.

It still is.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/09/its-a-straight-line-from-biden-to-blm/

Dont forget that Oscama and Holder directed funding for the Trayvon Martin protests.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

It's amusing.  Most Trump supporters I know will reluctantly acquiesce to the negative things they hear about him pre-Presidency...."Well, ya, that sound like him".   On the contrary, anything of the same since the election is met with a vociferous response about fake news and hoaxes.  

And can you think of a reason that might be? 
They’ve thrown so much sh$t at the wall, hoping something might stick, that they’ve run out of credibility. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

They’ve thrown so much sh$t at the wall, hoping something might stick, that they’ve run out of credibility. 

Really?  The cult spreads it pretty thick on the wall. And, it stinks to high Heaven. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-supporters-share-more-fake-news-junk-news-oxford-study-a8199056.html

Trump supporters share more fake news than anyone else, study shows

On Facebook, extreme conservatives share more junk news than all other audiences put together

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?  The cult spreads it pretty thick on the wall. And, it stinks to high Heaven. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-supporters-share-more-fake-news-junk-news-oxford-study-a8199056.html

On Facebook, extreme conservatives share more junk news than all other audiences put together

Is facebook still a thing? 

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

It used to be "I do it for the judges" as if that was an acceptable rationale, now it's some sort of gambler's psychology where they can't cut their losses.

8 hours ago, Bison06 said:

I’m not sure we can go back to every politician to the beginning of time with my statement, but yeah, I’d argue pretty successfully that damn near every modern high ranking politician is ethically and morally corrupt. 

Could it be you've become ethically and morally numb to all the T actions and lies?
T is in a class by himself. From falsehoods he has built a political career, which is dangerous to democracy.
Through the media and the clan, this disinformation travels rapidly across the country before it can even be fact checked.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Could it be you've become ethically and morally numb to all the T actions and lies?
T is in a class by himself. From falsehoods he has built a political career, which is dangerous to democracy.
Through the media and the clan, this disinformation travels rapidly across the country before it can even be fact checked.

Until Dems confess the death of Teddy's staffer at the bottom of Chappy and why they supported Ted over the next 3 decade, you have nothing to stand on morally.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I first became interested in politics in the late 90’s(I was born in the 80’s). By the time I was old enough to know what was going on, Clinton had made a complete mockery of the office.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I first became interested in politics in the late 90’s(I was born in the 80’s). By the time I was old enough to know what was going on, Clinton had made a complete mockery of the office.

I never sided with that mistake.
At least he did not have the convention there. Well I guess T didn't either, there was no Republican Platform passed - it was more like a Trump Party. 
All pretty sad.

8 hours ago, Bison06 said:

They’ve thrown so much sh$t at the wall, hoping something might stick, that they’ve run out of credibility

You have that turned around. Building your case for Lemming SS misinformation poster of the month. The Cult is high 5 n U.

8 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Just a few of last weeks Trump/allies spreading disinformation, deceptive re-tweets, and doctored - misleading videos.

T re-tweeted a black man violently pushing a white woman on a subway platform under the caption Black Lives Matter/Antifa, but the man was not affiliated and the video was shot in October.

WH social media director Dan Scavino’s manipulated video that falsely showed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden seeming to fall asleep during a television interview with a fake TV headline.

#2 ranking Rep. Steve Scalise of La. released a spliced video from activist Ady Barkan to falsely make it sound as if he had persuaded Biden to defund police departments.

Trump’s campaign video on Monday of Biden saying, “You won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America.” But the video was cut short, which actually was used to argue the opposite.

On Fox Laura Ingraham, T maid claims with no evidence that Biden is controlled by people in the dark shadows and a plane full of uniformed thugs was landing in cities with the intent of creating violence.

Tuesday in Kenosha, T photo op was muddier than he made it appear. Met former owner of Rode’s destroyed Camera Shop, while claiming the man was the current owner of the shop. In fact, he is the owner of the building and not the shop.

T sent tweets seeming to encourage people to vote twice 

Replying to the Atlantic denigrating the militay story, Trump repeatedly falsely claimed on Twitter that he had never called the late senator John McCain a loser, despite doing so publicly in 2015.

7 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You have that turned around. Building your case for Lemming SS misinformation poster of the month. The Cult is high 5 n U.

Just a few of last weeks Trump/allies spreading disinformation, deceptive re-tweets, and doctored - misleading videos.

T re-tweeted a black man violently pushing a white woman on a subway platform under the caption Black Lives Matter/Antifa, but the man was not affiliated and the video was shot in October.

WH social media director Dan Scavino’s manipulated video that falsely showed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden seeming to fall asleep during a television interview with a fake TV headline.

#2 ranking Rep. Steve Scalise of La. released a spliced video from activist Ady Barkan to falsely make it sound as if he had persuaded Biden to defund police departments.

Trump’s campaign video on Monday of Biden saying, “You won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America.” But the video was cut short, which actually was used to argue the opposite.

On Fox Laura Ingraham, T maid claims with no evidence that Biden is controlled by people in the dark shadows and a plane full of uniformed thugs was landing in cities with the intent of creating violence.

Tuesday in Kenosha, T photo op was muddier than he made it appear. Met former owner of Rode’s destroyed Camera Shop, while claiming the man was the current owner of the shop. In fact, he is the owner of the building and not the shop.

T sent tweets seeming to encourage people to vote twice 

Replying to the Atlantic denigrating the militay story, Trump repeatedly falsely claimed on Twitter that he had never called the late senator John McCain a loser, despite doing so publicly in 2015.

I say the media has lost credibility with the public, which is demonstrably true, and you think that makes me a lemming? You’ve lost touch with reality.

2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I say the media has lost credibility with the public, which is demonstrably true, and you think that makes me a lemming? You’ve lost touch with reality.

Wrong, what might get you the Lemming misinformation award is your belief in the un-truths and the spreading thereof.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Wrong, what might get you the Lemming misinformation award is your belief in the un-truths and the spreading thereof.

Truth seems to be in the eye of the beholder based on all the half truths you just posted above.