SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

14 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

It is Trump's watch, dumbass.

No....it's really not until after the election....because of the extreme media bias his hands are temporarily tied....if Trump gets re-elected, which is starting to appear more and more likely, you and your panty waste friends will be finding out what Trump's watch looks like....think the DAPL clear out but only quicker.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Redneksioux said:

I believe asymptomatic carriers can spread the virus and that is a problem. Oxbow would like you to believe that is an ignorant stance though since Altru has just three patients hospitalized with covid right now though. Big picture, I know.

Not disagreeing with your first point at all. It's a virus. It's not going to be eradicated. A vaccine will still leave well over 50% of the population at risk. You want the end game to be zero caes. That's obvious. That's ignorant.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

I believe asymptomatic carriers can spread the virus and that is a problem. Oxbow would like you to believe that is an ignorant stance though since Altru has just three patients hospitalized with covid right now though. Big picture, I know.

So when the WHO came out and said that asymptomatic carrier spread was "extremely rare", that didn't change anything in your mind about this notion?

2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Not disagreeing with your first point at all. It's a virus. It's not going to be eradicated. A vaccine will still leave well over 50% of the population at risk. You want the end game to be zero caes. That's obvious. That's ignorant.

Zero cases would be nice, but I understand not realistic. Let's put it this way, I'd like less cases instead of more.

4 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

No....it's really not until after the election....because of the extreme media bias his hands are temporarily tied....if Trump gets re-elected, which is starting to appear more and more likely, you and your panty waste friends will be finding out what Trump's watch looks like....think the DAPL clear out but only quicker.

Yes.  I see.

America is in flames because of Trump, so vote for Trump to extinguish the flames.  Good campaign strategy, bro.

LMFAO.

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Yes.  I see.

America is in flames because of Trump, so vote for Trump to extinguish the flames.  Good campaign strategy, bro.

LMFAO.

America is in flames because of Trump is the laziest argument point I've heard from the left in years.

Racism, invented by Trump.

Police issues, invented by Trump.

Virus, invented by Trump.

You're ill, seek help.

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Yes.  I see.

LMFAO.

Letting the liberal cesspool cities burn for now is actually turning out to be a brilliant move on his part as it is really showing the true colors of leadership in those cities.  There are alot more people in this country (of all colors) that prefer law and order over the anarchy that is occuring in those towns.  Once re-election is not a concern, the hammer will drop.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheFlop said:

Letting the liberal cesspool cities burn for now is actually turning out to be a brilliant move on his part as it is really showing the true colors of leadership in those cities.  There are alot more people in this country (of all colors) that prefer law and order over the anarchy that is occuring in those towns.  Once re-election is not a concern, the hammer will drop.  

Someone get another padded cell ready...

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

You preparing rubber bullets and water cannons?

A true law enforcement professional doesn't put out veiled threats like this.

Especially on social media. 

You're pathetic.

That's not a threat, it's an accurate description of you. Your'e a keyboard warrior hiding behind multiple log-in names and running around name calling. 

Just now, Goon said:

That's not a threat, it's an accurate description of you. Your'e a keyboard warrior hiding behind multiple log-in names and running around name calling. 

Multiple logins?

You are so freaking gullible with a combination of paranoia. 

ROTFLMFAO.

You should not be, and I doubt you are, in a position of authority and trust. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

It was a statement from one person. Sure I heard it, but based on asymptomatic spread being documented as already happening, I didn't buy into her statement.

And this asymptomatic spread is at a higher rate than other respiratory viruses that we've lived with our entire lives?

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

Multiple logins?

You are so freaking gullible with a combination of paranoia. 

ROTFLMFAO.

You should not be, and I doubt you are, in a position of authority and trust. 

That's because you're an ignoramus. 

Capture.PNG

Athletic Departments taking a hit.

The financial situation inside the University of Michigan athletic department is starting to get real serious to the tune of 21 job cuts, a hiring freeze, pay cuts and a revenue loss that could hit $100 million in 2020. The revenue projection from athletic director Warde Manuel was announced Tuesday on the Conqu’ring Heroes podcast where Manuel made it clear the losses would be higher than his $61 million projection back in August.

“The impact is upwards of almost half our budget, about $100 million,” a solemn Manuel said on the podcast, describing it as a “significant loss.”

“We have to take as many significant reductions as we can and cut back as we have already, and as we continue to do our budgets, salary reductions and those kinds of things. We just keep moving through it and try to figure it out.”

1 minute ago, Redneksioux said:

I don't know. What I do know is it's killing more than any other respiratory virus that we've lived with our entire lives. 

And even with the latest CDC clarification on the unique nature of their counting of deaths, you continue to believe this?

• Upvote 1

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic