SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

you forgot one 

Why is this controversial? He, like most people in prominent positions, has a twitter account that is monetized. It's basically a business. Do businesses shut down when the CEO dies?

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

It wasn't.  It was created to support the 3/5 compromise.  To give slave states more representation in the electoral college based on the 3/5 compromise. 

Small states have equal representation in the US Senate.  And to this day do get a better share of the electoral votes,  but it came due to the 3/5 compromise.

Where the %$%^%^% did you get your "education"?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Screw those poor people then I guess.

Why are they poor?  Dysfunctional governments.  Look at our school lunch programs.  Back when I went to grade school  (60's)we had subsidized lunches which is great and people weren't as well off as today.  Today we provide breakfast, lunch, after school lunch and weekend lunches.  Some parents have abdicated their responsibility in caring for their children and now let the state do it.

• Upvote 2

But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception. His dirty work has taken him through the weeds of municipal and federal elections in Paterson, Atlantic City, Camden, Newark, Hoboken and Hudson County and his fingerprints can be found in local legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the Garden State. Some of the biggest names and highest office holders in New Jersey have benefited from his tricks, according to campaign records The Post reviewed.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

CED8B6F6-46F0-4E56-8536-A2A71D2EA0B7.png

16 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Why are they poor?  Dysfunctional governments.  Look at our school lunch programs.  Back when I went to grade school  (60's)we had subsidized lunches which is great and people weren't as well off as today.  Today we provide breakfast, lunch, after school lunch and weekend lunches.  Some parents have abdicated their responsibility in caring for their children and now let the state do it.

I'm not trying to make a political point.  I don't care about their government.  I care that people are going to starve because we panicked and shut down the world.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, sioux rube said:

E6DC92EB-9A11-4619-BF36-194C9DE84E2D.jpeg

Enacting this policy would be thoroughly outrageous for a DA to do.    So I looked it up.    

Apparently the story came from an outlet called Red State.  They claimed to have obtained a government “Looting Guidelines” secret document from a confidential source.  They also tied the DA to George Soros.  

Anyhow, the purpose of the document was to promote consistency in filing practices by determining if a theft was or wasn’t related to the state of emergency (PC 463).  One of the factors in determining this was to assess if a crime was for financial gain or personal need.    

So is the DA looking at this factor before charging someone?  Sure.  But she's not doing so to charge/not charge someone.  She's doing so to separate looting crimes from regular crime for categorical and consistency purposes.  This has nothing to do with the police either.    

That's some serious spin you posted.  

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Enacting this policy would be thoroughly outrageous for a DA to do.    So I looked it up.    

Apparently the story came from an outlet called Red State.  They claimed to have obtained a government “Looting Guidelines” secret document from a confidential source.  They also tied the DA to George Soros.  

Anyhow, the purpose of the document was to promote consistency in filing practices by determining if a theft was or wasn’t related to the state of emergency (PC 463).  One of the factors in determining this was to assess if a crime was for financial gain or personal need.    

So is the DA looking at this factor before charging someone?  Sure.  But she's not doing so to charge/not charge someone.  She's doing so to separate looting crimes from regular crime for categorical and consistency purposes.  This has nothing to do with the police either.    

That's some serious spin you posted.  

Yeah, how dare he cite the website Red State. (Sarcasum) If it's not MSDNC or Constipated News Network, it's not considered a solid source. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Does it occur to anyone that the reporting of "outbreaks" at college campuses might be a bit off the mark?  Especially since the semester just started.

If these are first time testers/first time positives, they most likely came to college WITH the virus.  The only thing breaking out is detection.

Are any communities aggressively testing healthy, asymptomatic 18-22 year olds at anything approaching the level of their schools?

#factsnotfear

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1