SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Oh. 

I get it.  You are insane and believe in the Deep State.  Maybe QAnon also.

Have fun with that.

Listen to the words of your heroes...

I am pretty sure you will not watch it since it doesn't fit your narrative, so here is the reader's digest version:

Democrats and media celebrities are advocating violent protest.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1300397571538640901

6 hours ago, Prison_Mike said:

F793F2AD-BE6A-4258-9698-F44ED3CFF966.jpeg

“COVID has taken this year— just since the outbreak— has taken more than 100 year— look, here’s— the lives, it’s just, it’s just, I mean think about it— more lives this year than any other year,”

Sleepy Joe...In his own little world.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

“COVID has taken this year— just since the outbreak— has taken more than 100 year— look, here’s— the lives, it’s just, it’s just, I mean think about it— more lives this year than any other year,”

Sleepy Joe...In his own little world.

Hey, güero.  Reality check time.

FB_IMG_1598984885338.jpg

Active case in ND down by 133. 2nd consecutive day with 100+ decrease in active cases. Hospitalizations down by 11.5%. 2 deaths. 

UND sends out email requesting  parents advise their students to stay on campus over Laber Day weekend.....SMH.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Active case in ND down by 133. 2nd consecutive day with 100+ decrease in active cases. Hospitalizations down by by 11.5%. 2 deaths. 

UND sends out email requesting  parents advise their students to stay on campus over Laber Day weekend.....SMH.

Since early July, the positive rate (percentage testing positive each day) in ND has increased 5x and number hospitalized has tripled.  The positive rate for today's numbers is the second highest of the pandemic for ND and the highest since mid-April.  All depends on how the data is framed.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Since early July, the positive rate (percentage testing positive each day) in ND has increased 5x and number hospitalized has tripled.  The positive rate for today's numbers is the second highest of the pandemic for ND and the highest since mid-April.  All depends on how the data is framed.

Correct........lock it all back down!

Can't have it both ways cause the fear always out weighs the positive.

Has the tripling of the hospitizations overwhelmed the system? Right now 62 are hospitalized....that is roughly 3% of all hospital beds in the state. Have deaths exploded? What lane does you want the narrative in this week? That's a serious question BTW.

Again what were we all pitched as major concerns from the beginning?

Mask mandate in MN.......cases are going up yet they had one death on Saturday. Lowest daily total in 4 months. 

5 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Correct........lock it all back down!

Can't have it both ways cause the fear always out weighs the positive.

Has the tripling of the hospitizations overwhelmed the system? Right now 62 are hospitalized....that is roughly 3% of all hospital beds in the state. Have deaths exploded? What lane does you want the narrative in this week? That's a serious question BTW.

I'd prefer to largely eliminate public reporting of the numbers and have it treated a like any other issue between the clinic, DOH, and the patient.  Unfortunately, because this has become such an overblown political issue, that would just result in everybody screaming about hiding info though.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I'd prefer to largely eliminate public reporting of the numbers and have it treated a like any other issue between the clinic, DOH, and the patient.  Unfortunately, because this has become such an overblown political issue, that would just result in everybody screaming about hiding info though.

We can definitely agree on that. 

30 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

It hasn't, but that's because a large amount of the most recent positives are in the 15-29 range.

The increased testing (and exponentially increasing positive rate) is showing who needs to quarantine to prevent them from spreading to those outside that range.

More information is not a bad thing and my general opinion is Grand Forks/UND is currently handling the information they have well. That being said, based on last nights city council meeting, it is teetering on more restrictions if things don't start leveling out. 

36 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

It hasn't, but that's because a large amount of the most recent positives are in the 15-29 range.

The increased testing (and exponentially increasing positive rate) is showing who needs to quarantine to prevent them from spreading to those outside that range.

More information is not a bad thing and my general opinion is Grand Forks/UND is currently handling the information they have well. That being said, based on last nights city council meeting, it is teetering on more restrictions if things don't start leveling out. 

So really we are back to limiting life for the majority for the high risk minority? A minority  that "science" has made clear from day 1. What % of that 15-29 age group that tested positive are asymptomatic? What % of classes currently at UND face to face?

Some of you would be shocked at the feelings of a good chunk of those older than 70. They are Covid19 exhausted.  Mentally drained by it.  Lonely. Depressed. Hopeless.

Golden years.......

More restrictions in GF? Like what are you hearing?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Have ndsu and Cass County simply ceased testing?

I guess I did not hear of a cattle drive testing plot with the allure of $500 from the NDSU bookstore but I could be wrong on that.

That kind of mass testing might follow the NDSU FB game as 10000 are going to be allowed to attend. I'd be interested in how many elementary, secondary and university  teachers will be in attendance?