SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, iluvdebbies said:

There is no more evidence of voting fraud in 2020 then there was in 2016.

Democrats screamed about then. Republicans crying about it now. It's what the losing side does.

how many mail in ballots were used in 2016...there is a reason why it's called the PLANdemic

• Upvote 2

The clown to the east is pleading with ND and SD Governors. That mask Mandate has worked so well since July 25, 2020. @theSicatoka says the virus is going to virus. I just returned to work from a bout with COVID-19, it was like a bad sinus infection. I considered myself lucky.

Walz implores governors in North Dakota, South Dakota to take action against COVID-19

During a series of news conferences on Tuesday, Nov. 10, announcing Minnesota's own newly increased coronavirus restrictions, Walz said he does not "blame" neighboring states for Minnesota's recent spike, but criticized the hands-off approach taken by North Dakota and South Dakota to battling the pandemic.

Asked by reporters if he "implores" Republican Govs. Kristi Noem of South Dakota and Doug Burgum of North Dakota to put in place more COVID-19 restrictions like limiting gatherings and a mask mandate, Walz answered yes.

"I want to be clear: I’m not blaming other governors or blaming others states," Walz said. "I am saying, they have made choices that have increased spread to a certain degree. When people go over there, they are going to get infected and bring it back home."

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

how many mail in ballots were used in 2016...there is a reason why it's called the PLANdemic

Curious - does the "PLAN" part of "PLANdemic" refer to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus being part of a plan to increase the amount of mail-in balloting in order to allow the Democrats to rig the election and remove Trump from office? 

16 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

Curious - does the "PLAN" part of "PLANdemic" refer to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus being part of a plan to increase the amount of mail-in balloting in order to allow the Democrats to rig the election and remove Trump from office? 

yep

17 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

Curious - does the "PLAN" part of "PLANdemic" refer to the release of the novel coronavirus by the CCP being part of a plan to increase the amount of mail-in balloting in order to allow the Pro-CCP Democrats to rig the election and remove Trump from office to please their real President...that being President Xi?

fixed

28 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

His own lawyers are admitting they don't have evidence of fraud when asked in court. 

For the first time in Trump's life, Daddy's money isn't buying him out of a loss.    Nevertheless, the entire plan is to make it look like he has a case.  The Cult will gobble it up like candy (as evident by some on this board).  Meanwhile, in the real world, Trump is throwing a temper tantrum and firing everybody in the Pentagon and replacing them with 'yes men'.  That's actually quite worrisome.    

Trump's legal challenges are getting pathetic.    

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

She "conceded" but her, along with many prominent dems, and media types, spent 4 years spreading Russia conspiracy theories and calling the dude's presidency "illegitimate" and asserting he somehow stole the election.

They have no leg to stand on here. Zero. 

He should concede but its not like it changes much of anything.

Politics is politics, but at least solid evidence existed to pursue such an avenue.  The GOP-led Senate Intelligence Committee eventually concluded that Russia did disrupt our election to help Trump, Russia found some in Trump's campaign easily manipulated, and, although he didn't partake in Russian interference (no collusion), Trump was well aware of what Russia was attempting.   

If Trump can find something as shady with the Dems, yes it's henceforth apples to apples.    Unfortunately for President Cheeto, his lawsuits have thus far resembled a 3:00am rerun of Night Court.  And so have his juvenile meltdowns.       

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Would someone define “rig an election “ for me?

A rigged election is an election in which Trump does not win the electoral college or popular vote. Just look at the 2016 election, in which Trump called the election rigged and full of fraud even before a single vote was cast. And when he won the "rigged election", he stilled call the election rigged, but he called it rigged because he lost the popular vote. After winning, he even assembled a task force to launch an investigation into said voter fraud, which found no such evidence of massive voter fraud. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37673797

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/tweet-flurry-president-elect-donald-trump-calls-recount-efforts-sad-n688761

https://www.fox29.com/news/report-trump-commission-did-not-find-widespread-voter-fraud

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Democrats complained, but Clinton conceded a day after the election.   What Trump is doing is on a different level; particularly considering he is still claiming victory.    

El.  Oh.  El.  She is STILL whining about “Russian interference” and yapping about having won the “National Popular Vote” FOUR YEARS LATER!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Politics is politics, but at least solid evidence existed to pursue such an avenue.  The GOP-led Senate Intelligence Committee eventually concluded that Russia did disrupt our election to help Trump, Russia found some in Trump's campaign easily manipulated, and, although he didn't partake in Russian interference (no collusion), Trump was well aware of what Russia was attempting.   

If Trump can find something as shady with the Dems, yes it's henceforth apples to apples.    Unfortunately for President Cheeto, his lawsuits have thus far resembled a 3:00am rerun of Night Court.  And so have his juvenile meltdowns.       

But, Russia and China had nothing to do with this election. They just wanted him to win once is what I have learned.   

6 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

The statistic is something like 70% of R voters believe 'irregularities' took place.

That kind of number (50 million voters or so) questioning the system is not good for the country.

The processes needs to follow through. Recounts. Claims investigated. Do I believe it'll turn the called election? No, I don't.(More on called in a minute.)  But following the process and investigating the claims is a step to restoring trust and faith in the system. And without that faith in the system we have nothing. And if you believe you are the legitimate winner you should be out front calling for the recounts and investigations to confirm the legitimacy. 

Now, about called. I don't like media calling the election. There is a process. We don't have a winner until December 14 and the Electoral College vote. And that happens after States certify votes and electors. There's a lot of process that still must be followed. That someone has not conceded or congratulated is not an issue to me ... until we have a winner on December 14. After that, not congratulating, it's poor form. 

Finally, we have a system that is ripe for fraud (whether it's there or not). One false or illegal ballot is wrong because it negates a legal one. I believe in-person voting should be required (including either a photo of who voted for facial recognition, or election ink) save for the rarest of cases (infirmity, military service) and you should have to prove in some manner you are of age to vote and live in that polling district. If my plan requires the polls to be open 24 hours a day from a Saturday to a Tuesday to accommodate everyone, so be it. 

Call it voter suppression if you want to, but I'm of the opinion that you should have to make some sort of real effort to show you care enough to show up to vote.(outside of the circumstances you outlined) Putting that effort in shows you have at least a baseline of skin in the game and are much more likely to be thoughtful about your decision.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1