SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

14 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Typical lazy reporting by the Herald. No context or full disclosure of details.

There is no more "Herald" - it's all controlled and printed by the FOOL'UM now.   Please address your grievances to them

8 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

and your point by pointing out the suspects are black is.....?   It's called street crime.   Happens by and TO people all over the US every day - opportunity - a old couple walking early in the morning.   An easy pick but something went south and he was shot.  Very sad - too bad ALSO he was basically run out of UND.   Way to go haters - happy now? 

Right on.  Race has no significance in our society at the moment.  

27 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

In a recent interview Fauci praised the state of NY in its handling of the coronavirus to date........"They did it correctly ".

Correctly by continuous fear and killing many in nursing homes. Basically, abiding to the narrative and plan. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

and your point by pointing out the suspects are black is.....?   It's called street crime.   Happens by and TO people all over the US every day - opportunity - a old couple walking early in the morning.   An easy pick but something went south and he was shot.  Very sad - too bad ALSO he was basically run out of UND.   Way to go haters - happy now? 

I dunno.....for some reason it mattered and was very well publicized that the cop that killed George Floyd was white....but when two black people kill a white guy the races of the offender are sanitized.  Just wondering why there isn't any consistency?

10 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

It's called retirement.  He was 60+ years old, did you expect him to work forever?

On 7/17/2020 at 11:31 AM, Hayduke1 said:

I see.  

So, non citizens, despite any evidence at all except for Trump's blathering, are voting in numbers high enough to elect Democrats to office?

Yeah, you're in a cult dude. Enjoy your fantasy world.

I prefer living as a citizen in the real world.

You misunderstand again, I didn’t say Biden would win because illegal voters

Left wing trying to put words in our mouths

fake news Again

if Democrats win they want open borders, for non citizens to vote, for felons to vote

why is this, because they would be democrat voters

i guess instead of illegal aliens we need to call them undocumented democrats 

and there you go again calling me names, I’m a citizen and not a cult dude, understand?

13 hours ago, Cratter said:

Manitoba: Barely test anyone.

Texas: Put people who never took a test under the confirmed positive case count.

Shouldn’t count non-tested people. Hospitalizations/positive is lower than the official number. But doesn’t change that the count is significantly higher than reported. 

My daughter was tested C19 positive last week. (fever, respiratory issues for 9 days). She caught it from her husband who got it from his sister while visiting his mom and sister, who got it from sister’s daughter who caught it from her father on his rotation day.

Of that grouponly  three were tested (the father, his daughter, and my daughter. All are sick but no point for the other 3 to test unless they hospitalized. It’s common for only one family member in the same household to test. Same with a circle of friends. 

1 hour ago, Kab said:

fake news Again

if Democrats win they want open borders, for non citizens to vote, for felons to vote

and there you go again calling me names, I’m a citizen and not a cult dude, understand?

No.  A cult member.  Thanks for clarifying. 

2 minutes ago, CarpeRemote said:

Duke have we met on another board that was focused on a very good football team?

Probably not. 

I dont follow very good football teams.  Just UND and Wyoming.  Lol.  They are good, but not very good. 

The reason why people on the left are so comfortable calling Trump-supporters cultists is precisely because of things like your post.  You parrot talking points that I’m sure you got from the right-wing media without any critical thought at all into the issues.  

Open borders - can you point to the legislation or party platform calling for this?  Sure, there are thought pieces around, but this is actually a Libertarian, small-government argument.

Non-citizens voting - again, point to the legislation or party platform.  There are some places in the country that allow non-citizen voting in municipal elections, but that is not being proposed at state or national levels.

Felons voting - the main thrust of this has been regarding those that have served their sentence.  In FL the voters overwhelmingly voted for this (including many Rs), but the state legislature has gone against the will of the voters.  Some think that incarcerated felons should be able to vote.  Somewhere along the line we as a country decided that was a right that could be taken away.  Not everyone believes in that.

So, to your main point, there is a lot more depth to these issues than you make it seem.  And the idea that Democrats are importing people to make them D voters is indeed “fake news”.

1 hour ago, Kab said:

fake news Again

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

The reason why people on the left are so comfortable calling Trump-supporters cultists is precisely because of things like your post.  You parrot talking points that I’m sure you got from the right-wing media without any critical thought at all into the issues.  

Open borders - can you point to the legislation or party platform calling for this?  Sure, there are thought pieces around, but this is actually a Libertarian, small-government argument.

Non-citizens voting - again, point to the legislation or party platform.  There are some places in the country that allow non-citizen voting in municipal elections, but that is not being proposed at state or national levels.

Felons voting - the main thrust of this has been regarding those that have served their sentence.  In FL the voters overwhelmingly voted for this (including many Rs), but the state legislature has gone against the will of the voters.  Some think that incarcerated felons should be able to vote.  Somewhere along the line we as a country decided that was a right that could be taken away.  Not everyone believes in that.

So, to your main point, there is a lot more depth to these issues than you make it seem.  And the idea that Democrats are importing people to make them D voters is indeed “fake news”.

Did you not see the democratic primary debates when nearly every candidate(including Biden) raised their hand when they asked if they were for illegal immigrants being able to vote and free healthcare?

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Probably not. 

I dont follow very good football teams.  Just UND and Wyoming.  Lol.  They are good, but not very good. 

Gotcha. Similar handle and just as ornery. Thought you were him or his doppelgänger. 

20 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Did you not see the democratic primary debates when nearly every candidate(including Biden) raised their hand when they asked if they were for illegal immigrants being able to vote?

I'd like to see video of this. Surely your have it handy.

56 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Did you not see the democratic primary debates when nearly every candidate(including Biden) raised their hand when they asked if they were for illegal immigrants being able to vote and free healthcare?

I saw the healthcare hand raise and the same with decriminalize border crossings. Didn’t see one on voting. However I missed some of the debates 

• Upvote 1

Just now, CarpeRemote said:

I saw the healthcare hand raise and the same with decriminalize border crossings. Didn’t see one on voting. However I missed some of the debates 

I’m trying to find it, I remember it specifically because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. But struggling to find the video admittedly.

8 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I’m trying to find it, I remember it specifically because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. But struggling to find the video admittedly.

I don’t think that was part of the raised hand questions. He did recently team with Sanders on the “unity platform” which creates a path to citizenship for arguably 11 million illegals which I suppose is also a path to vote. I don’t anything about “path” requirement.