SiouxSports.com Forum

Omaha @ UND -- Saturday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

Shake it off. I fully expect our boys to come out and play well tonight. I liked most of our game last night, for the most part, particularly in our d-zone. Scheel wasn't sharp and he, nor Thome if he's in, will go 50% save percentage, tonight. Omaha did a great job on transition and that lead to most of their goals.

Does Thome get a start? I think Bubbs puts Scheel back in and shows confidence in our sophomore stud.

Lean on the leadership.

6-2 UND

Guchi, Pinto, Adams, Smith, Colton, Michaud

10 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

A better question is, can UND keep the opponent off the scoreboard until every 21+ fan has had a chance to take a sip of his/her beer first?

@MafiaMan, don’t be such a Debbie downer! UND showed great improvement in just one week-last Friday, it only took Huntsville 18 seconds to get on the board and last night, UND didn’t allow a goal until the first 49 seconds! 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, WiSioux said:

I hope Thome plays... Something isn't right with Scheel.

Scheel starts again, thought coaching staff would go with Thome as he seems to be playing with more poise & focus. We'll see.

Blaisdell, Caulfield not in the lineup, I'm assuming they're healthy scratches. JBD also not dressed.

51 minutes ago, brianvf said:

JBD injured from that knee on knee penalty yesterday? I don’t recall if he came back out. 

He came back out and finished the game, but hopefully not a lingering issue. Can’t imagine too likely he’d be out if it wasn’t residual though..?