SiouxSports.com Forum

Omaha @ UND -- Saturday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

1 hour ago, siouxforce19 said:

This 2 second video by an uno guy does not show what provoked Pinto to do this. 

This guy is also still complaining it was only a one game suspension when I cannot recall for the life of me any multi game suspensions in the last decade beyond Aaron Marvin’s back in 2009-10. 

It appears he just complains a lot based on a quick scan of his account. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

And Pinto has an extra 9 inches and 40 pounds.  

I think this suspension is complete BS.  

anybody remember what happened after Parise came back from WJC and got murdered by Anchorage.  It ended with Blaise calling a code red and Matt Greene beating the piss out of a guy.  Hawk got a game.  Blaiser pretty much admitted to ordering the code red!

What do you think is going to happen when they go to Duluth? There will be a huge bullseye on his back. It seems like our best players end up injured after playing in Duluth.

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Anybody have links of the Perunovich plays?  

I'm told Ciskie thinks they were clean plays. ;) 

The hit the got Perunovich ejected along the boards on Friday against WMU was pretty clear cut checking from behind.  If I recall correctly, the ref already had his hand up before the check was complete.  :) 

11 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

The clip makes it look worse than if you watch the entire play.  I agree with the 5 and that game.  The additional game to me is BS. 

I saw it in real-time during the game. He did get tackled just prior, but that's too much for retaliation. There was only 12 mins left in the game. I wonder if there wouldn't have been a suspension if it was in the first. Either way, it's a bad play he shouldn't have made. Oh well.