SiouxSports.com Forum

Spring Ball

Nodak78

8 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Do some research. Until then I won't waste my time. UND had a winning season in 2018, which is good. They need to make the playoffs, though. 

What exactly am I supposed to be researching. Uniform colors, spring game organization??? Tell me exactly what research would help make your ridiculous points valid.

7 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

It sounds like there is no web stream like there has been in the past. It has been nice to watch in the past to see who has noticeably improved.

Really....well that completely blows!!  So in essence we are taking a step backwards this year......by not streaming it, great.   There has been such little chat this spring practice....was at least looking forward to the last practice/scrimmage being streamed.  Hoping they still might come up with something. 

Well at least we had two pages today of arguing over where to hold spring ball....and the difference between silver and grey. :)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Really....well that completely blows!!  So in essence we are taking a step backwards this year......by not streaming it, great.   There has been such little chat this spring practice....was at least looking forward to the last practice/scrimmage being streamed.  Hoping they still might come up with something. 

Well at least we had two pages today of arguing over where to hold spring ball....and the difference between silver and grey. :)

Meanwhile Notre Dame was Running around with some beige helmets on like a bunch of clowns.

0D819C7E-4CC1-4BC2-A3E2-BB9045C1D579.jpeg

1 minute ago, Cratter said:

Maybe when they get the gray helmets they'll put the "throwback" UND logo on them.

That would be a nice touch. I just think the gray jersey is pointless. The gray pants and eventually the gray helmet are fine due to historical significance. I still think UND should have gone with an alternate black jersey, black pants look. 

5 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

That would be a nice touch. I just think the gray jersey is pointless. The gray pants and eventually the gray helmet are fine due to historical significance. I still think UND should have gone with an alternate black jersey, black pants look. 

You mean like this?

55e7805dcbf2a.image.jpg?resize=620,409

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dmksioux said:

You mean like this?

55e7805dcbf2a.image.jpg?resize=620,409

Those are Nike uniforms that were available to UND from 2012 to 2014. The above photo is from 2012, when Greg Hardin had a huge game against the Griz.

Currently, UND is sponsored by Adidas, so black jerseys would now need to be Adidas. Therefore, what you see above is obsolete. I like the look, though, and the former players from that time did also. Would be nice to have black Adidas uniforms as alternates to the Kelly Green mainstays. 

18 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Those are Nike uniforms that were available to UND from 2012 to 2014. The above photo is from 2012, when Greg Hardin had a huge game against the Griz.

Currently, UND is sponsored by Adidas, so black jerseys would now need to be Adidas. Therefore, what you see above is obsolete. I like the look, though, and the former players from that time did also. Would be nice to have black Adidas uniforms as alternates to the Kelly Green mainstays. 

Holy !@#$ chill out

2 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Dang...you had me at grey pants and grey helmet...then you lost me at the black jersey and Danskin black leotards.  

17 minutes ago, MoSiouxFan said:

Going with tradition:  I like the green jersey with white pants.

Conversation between two ladies overheard at a UND football game:

Lady 1: Nobody looks good in white pants.
Lady 2:  ... and especially so for linemen. 

:D

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

I realize it was before the new adidas deal.  Just showing that we’ve done the black on black Jersey recently.  I like some combinations of the new silver/gray uni’s, not all of them.  However, I’d take any of the silver/ gray combos over the green/black combos they used to have.  I didn’t care for those at all.

• Upvote 1