Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
geaux_sioux

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Simple Dimple Dan comes in with a hot take that completely ignores the beating he took.  Yah baby!!!!

Poor 83 forgot to take your med's.  Of course you wouldn't know the GA's aren't allowed to recruit.  LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I'd take an 80% pay cut to work at a small state agricultural college over a B1G university any day.  Especially if the B1G was about to fire me.

It's not even close to an 80% pay cut, but hey, you believe what you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bubbasburner said:

It's not even close to an 80% pay cut, but hey, you believe what you want.

I exaggerated a bit, your position coaches are paid $75-85k, so a 75% cut.  So to say it's not even close is false, but hey, you believe what you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I exaggerated a bit, you're position coaches are paid $75-85k, so a 75% cut.  So to say it's not even close is false, but hey, you believe what you want.

Well can you show me where you find how much our assistants get paid? I'd be curious to see the actual amount. I thought I heard it's even more then that amount but who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Poor 83 forgot to take your med's.  Of course you wouldn't know the GA's aren't allowed to recruit.  LOL. 

An OL coach who was going to be fired, a DC who was demoted from a position coach to ST/asst position coach after 1 year at UNI and a recruiting coordinator who was 3-30 as a head coach at an NAIA school. Lot's of rocks to be thrown around about new hires I guess.

Ask your new WR coach what he thinks of UND's new WR coach and then check with your former OC what he thinks of UND's new OL coach. Guessing the comments won't be what you want them to be. Young guys with lots to prove. But I guess the positive is, they don't have bad track records either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bubbasburner said:

Well can you show me where you find how much our assistants get paid? I'd be curious to see the actual amount. I thought I heard it's even more then that amount but who knows.

This just in: New NDSU OL Coach To Be Paid More Than Head Coach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jdub27 said:

So a OL coach who was going to be fired, a DC who was demoted a position coach to ST/asst position coach after 1 year at UNI and a recruiting coordinator who was 3-30 as a head coach at an NAIA school. Lot's of rocks to be thrown around about new hires I guess.

Ask your new WR coach what he thinks of UND's new WR coach and then check with your former OC what he thinks of UND's new OL coach. Guessing the comments won't be what you want them to be.

I'll admit the DC kinda worries me, but with Entz at the helm helps me relieve that worry. As for the recruiting coordinator, you go and try recruit kids to Jamestown, ND. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bubbasburner said:

I'll admit the DC kinda worries me, but with Entz at the helm helps me relieve that worry. As for the recruiting coordinator, you go and try recruit kids to Jamestown, ND. LOL

Serious question, how much was Entz running the defense and how much input did Klieman still have? My understanding was that Klieman's involvement was still pretty significant which is why some of the ndsu folks have some concern about the hire and subsequent DC hire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bubbasburner said:

Well can you show me where you find how much our assistants get paid? I'd be curious to see the actual amount. I thought I heard it's even more then that amount but who knows.

It's public info.  Ask ndsu for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

An OL coach who was going to be fired, a DC who was demoted from a position coach to ST/asst position coach after 1 year at UNI and a recruiting coordinator who was 3-30 as a head coach at an NAIA school. Lot's of rocks to be thrown around about new hires I guess.

Ask your new WR coach what he thinks of UND's new WR coach and then check with your former OC what he thinks of UND's new OL coach. Guessing the comments won't be what you want them to be. Young guys with lots to prove. But I guess the positive is, they don't have bad track records either.

I agree they like them and some day they may be great coaches.  The fact is they're GA's - have no recruiting experience,/relationships so they're starting from square one.  As far as coaches being fired - I'd say Bubba and company are right in the mix.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Serious question, how much was Entz running the defense and how much input did Klieman still have? My understanding was that Klieman's involvement was still pretty significant which is why some of the ndsu folks have some concern about the hire and subsequent DC hire.

I believe people said the same thing when Bohl was hired about him having input. I think Entz handled most of it, but could be wrong. I'm probably not the best person to answer that question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bubbasburner said:

I believe people said the same thing when Bohl was hired about him having input. I think Entz handled most of it, but could be wrong. I'm probably not the best person to answer that question.

No, Bohl did not have a huge input on x’s and o’s. He was the CEO.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bubbasburner said:

I'll admit the DC kinda worries me, but with Entz at the helm helps me relieve that worry. As for the recruiting coordinator, you go and try recruit kids to Jamestown, ND. LOL

I would say Jamestown is a hell of a lot more desirable than Valley City and if my small school knowledge is correct, VCSU kicked the !@#$ out of them every year he was there. Maybe you guys were looking at the wrong NAIA or whatever it is called..............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really sure if I should post this here or in the recruiting thread.  I'm gonna go with this thread since this could turn interesting...

https://undfootball360.com/happenings/january-2019/

 

January 23rd

  • As we reported on January 16th, UND QB recruit Logan Graetz is scheduled to visit campus this weekend. Bubba Schweigert and Danny Freund have been hard after the River Falls, WI native for the last month or so. We now believe within the last week, NDSU has circled back again on Graetz, who initially committed to the Bison as a preferred walk-on. We’re hearing NDSU will be home visiting Graetz later this week and making a scholarship offer.
Edited by dmksioux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UND offers Graetz and suddenly NDSU likes him again.  Interesting how that played out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UND1983 said:

UND offers Graetz and suddenly NDSU likes him again.  Interesting how that played out.

Both lost scholarship qb commits. I would have thought they would have offered him right after they lost their other guy though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Both lost scholarship qb commits. I would have thought they would have offered him right after they lost their other guy though.

Exactly......interesting timing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Both lost scholarship qb commits. I would have thought they would have offered him right after they lost their other guy though.

Bison have 3 freshman QBs already along with a transfer from Iowa state.  Greatz only job with the bison will be holding a clip board for 4 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

UND offers Graetz and suddenly NDSU likes him again.  Interesting how that played out.

Hedberg is a follower.  He usually waits to see what others are doing.  Hedberg likes counting orange stars along with pink hearts, yellow moons, and green clovers.  #magicallydelicious

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Hedberg is a follower.  He usually waits to see what others are doing.  Hedberg likes counting orange stars along with pink hearts, yellow moons, and green clovers.  #magicallydelicious

Right on - he doesn't know anything about qb's.   You guys are just studs with qb's.  I don't know why you would lower yourselves with a PWO of NDSU's.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Right on - he doesn't know anything about qb's.   You guys are just studs with qb's.  I don't know why you would lower yourselves with a PWO of NDSU's.  

 

Oh Danny, you are something else. How’s that koolaide I.V. drip flowing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Right on - he doesn't know anything about qb's.   You guys are just studs with qb's.  I don't know why you would lower yourselves with a PWO of NDSU's.  

f65716f6a28cc711a37efc8ac38d0d87

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Right on - he doesn't know anything about qb's.   You guys are just studs with qb's.  I don't know why you would lower yourselves with a PWO of NDSU's.  

Doesn't sound like he is a PWO anymore.  Your staff suddenly loves him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or...a guy that NDSU had rated higher decided to turn down the scholarship offer and this guy was next on the list. Not everything is complicated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...