SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UMD GAMEDAY

Langster019

16 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I kinda missed Hennessey’s comment at the beginning of the post game show. He said someone tweeted a derogatory remark equating UND to a squirt team that was practicing on the ice earlier. Does anyone know who for Duluth made that tweet? 

MafiaMan?

• Upvote 2

Just now, SIOUXELEVENS said:

Hey when I’m wrong this way I don’t mind. Still need to fix PP game should have been sealed in the second.

Same, I never thought they could pull this out. They just need guys back. The forward talent depth on this team is terrible. 

15 minutes ago, Goon said:

My ears are bleeding after listening to them for two night's They're horrendous. 

I maintain that the play by play guy was not great but far better than the color guy. At times he almost seemed embarrassed and tried to compensate for the color guy. Pretty rough production though.

2 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

He said it was someone from the Duluth broadcast team.  Didn’t say If it was from the t.v. or radio squad.  Speaking of the Duluth t.v. guys, they make the St. Cloud t.v. guys look like pros...

I think @Oxbow6 was making a joke. At least that’s how I took it. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

He said it was someone from the Duluth broadcast team.  Didn’t say If it was from the t.v. or radio squad.  Speaking of the Duluth t.v. guys, they make the St. Cloud t.v. guys look like pros...

Yeah, I got that.  You asked who tweeted the comment.  Hennessy said it was a member of the Duluth broadcast team.  But he didn't specify if it was someone from t.v. or someone from radio.