SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs SCSU - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Just now, MafiaMan said:

I would have been a much better player if only we had fidget spinners back then...

...........and if you wouldn't have been bullied because of your hideous mullet.

15 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

It didn't. Even the radio crew said he basically just whiffed.

Someone posted 85% of the net open.  Appears to be the full net to me.  Don't understand how any  player at this level misses the net from this close.  Puck on edge maybe?

Just now, sprig said:

Someone posted 85% of the net open.  Appears to be the full net to me.  Don't understand how any  player at thus level misses the net from this close.  Puck on edge maybe?

For the sake of keeping harmony around here let's go with that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, franchise said:

It did look really weird. I'm not sure it was a clean shot, but even a knuckle puck could have fluttered in

Schlossman tweeted earlier that Berry thought it looked like a SCSU player (Peterson?) got a piece of the shot.

I’d have to see it again. 

9 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Schlossman tweeted earlier that Berry thought it looked like a SCSU player (Peterson?) got a piece of the shot.

9 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Puck was flat when shot, can't tell if the SCSU player got a piece or not, even on full screen. Would guess Gersich knows.

Front page here has the highlights link on utube

13 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

watching the seniors in the latest "Through these Doors" made me wonder if they were happy with just that.....

Just watched it. Ugh. Not much fire and no desperation. Maybe the interviews were from January. 

1 hour ago, snova4 said:

But Oxbow's quote came from this page, not Instagram.  Someone else screen shot it and shared it here, meaning they are watching this forum.  So which is it, is this forum free to discuss frustrations, or should we police it to where there's no questioning of people's dedication and effort? Honestly, if they are calling out a poster from a fan forum on social media, Oxbow is right, they are spending entirely too much time on here. Let's not pretend that this season hasn't given every frustrated fan enough reason to question every player on the team at one point or another, including the coaching staff. From Cam letting in some extreme softies to lose games, to Rhett taking terrible penalties, to Wolanin making some boneheaded defensive plays, to everyone on the team at one time or another making some real head scratchers, to the coaching staff playing a defensive line at the end of the game when you need a goal.  I don't subscribe to the theory that we shouldn't be hard on them or even get a little personal on a fan forum once in a while, because several of these players think they are ready to be pros next season, and it's not going to get any better. 

First of all facts on this site cloud the narrative of many here.

Second of all..................reread what I just posted.

#quotedOxbow6

#wentrightathim

#whoneedsfacts

Just now, Gma loves hockey said:

Someone in our row immediately mentioned "hand pass" on the SC goal that was then reviewed for that.  Did anyone else see that or have a replay?

It wasn't. Couldn't really tell. Maybe an elbow at best. But wasn't an obvious hand pass

• Upvote 1