SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 Season

shep

35 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

That’s fine, but it’s annoying as !@#$ when you make the same point 365 times.

I envision his living room....having a gigantic record player in it........that only plays broken records. :D   That said, it's Friday......it's time to move on next week to the 2018 topic.  And yes....let's see what happens this year.  The jury is still out as to what is going to happen this year and how it will go.....but let's see.  

24 minutes ago, Longtime fan said:

It’s real simple .....this is a und football forum.   Some will like what some say and some won’t .....get over it.   Why let it get to you?  It shouldnt bother you.  If it bugs you go to a post you “like” and carry on. Why post a comment to someone’s comment if it’s only to say he is negative?    Und Fb fan is just expressing his displeasure from last year while most express there hopefullness for the upcoming season. Let him point out the the things that need to be fixed or need improvement while most everyone else can point out the positives.   Nothing wrong with either as this a und football forum.  He has every right to post his thoughts as does everyone else.     For me, it gives a great insight or thought from each individual.    Why not let someone speak up about what was not going right instead of always speaking optimistic?   People should see ALL angles

Yah, and he does.  Over and over and over and....

On 8/2/2018 at 7:47 AM, UND-FB-FAN said:

One may have to accept that playoffs could be a rarity for UND under Bubba. Is that acceptable with UND's administration? Most likely, football is vastly overlooked. When not the DI transition, Mussman, or injuries, one must find another excuse or embrace reality. Interestingly, and simultaneously disappointing, 7-4 without playoffs could be the reality many are content with regardless of excuses.

Bubba has had 4 seasons (fair sample size) and has won 52% of his games (52% won't make postseason). Obviously there will be an additional season (2018) to add to him and his staff's record and I find it to be tremendously important in assessing the current trajectory of UND football. 

Unacceptable. Either we shoot for the stars or we shouldn't even have a program. If we cut FB, we could move those resources to MBB and WBB and focus on being in the NCAA tournament on a regular basis. That would give us tons of positive press coverage on a truly national scale.

Either build FB into national contenders or cut bait entirely.

4 hours ago, darell1976 said:

I don’t know if I ever saw it posted on here but why is the Potato Bowl and Homecoming combined? I have never seen that before, are we going to have 2 parades? 

Only Mr. Faison can give you that answer.

I really like the concept of the turnover dunk.  A great way to build team cohesiveness for the defense for 2019.  I wouldn't mind seeing it on the sidelines during games.  Crowd reaction could be awesome.  Not sure how they do that but some way should be worked out.

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

I really like the concept of the turnover dunk.  A great way to build team cohesiveness for the defense for 2019.  I wouldn't mind seeing it on the sidelines during games.  Crowd reaction could be awesome.  Not sure how they do that but some way should be worked out.

Nice to see Bubba let the coaches and players have some fun all in the name of accomplishing team goals. I like it. Enthusiasm is contagious! 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Concept was contagious and really fun and entertaining for Miami Hurricanes defense in 2017. I think something should get introduced on sidelines for UND in 2018.

There's no question that ability to create turnovers directly affects win count. Just look at 2016 versus 2017 ...

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Yep. The two parades are going to begin simultaneously at opposite ends of University.  Once they converge in the middle, the Heitkamp and Cramer supporters are going to have a huge brawl. 

They can meet by the bear memorial at University Park.

• Upvote 2