SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Manitoba - Saturday GAMEDAY ********

AZSIOUX

I'm new to NCHC.tv but was wondering what the easiest way to watch the UND game online is? I was watching the WMU/Toronto game but then stopped it to go to the UND game and now it's saying, "cannot view from this device." Thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

1 minute ago, Godsmack said:

I'm new to NCHC.tv but was wondering what the easiest way to watch the UND game online is? I was watching the WMU/Toronto game but then stopped it to go to the UND game and now it's saying, "cannot view from this device." Thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

You can watch 4 games at once and also do PiP on your computer.

Just now, TrueSioux2000 said:

NCHC.tv giving me heart palpitations...if it's not up by puck drop I'll be heartbroken 

It should be, last year they would show the hockey show on Midco (or what ever its called) before the puck drop.

1 minute ago, TrueSioux2000 said:

NCHC.tv giving me heart palpitations...if it's not up by puck drop I'll be heartbroken 

It's not working for me either. I've tried on Apple TV and my computer. No dice. This is the first issue I can think of with NCHC.tv. Talk about poor timing... Hopefully YouTube comes through with a video of the banner raising.