SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Manitoba - Saturday GAMEDAY ********

AZSIOUX

This is far and away the worst experience I've had with NCHC.tv.  First it was freezing every 3-5 minutes causing me to have to quit the stream and restart.  Then it got to the point it would restart but it wouldn't be live, nor would it let me fast forward.  Now it won't even let me restart it.

2 minutes ago, BigGreyAnt41 said:

This is far and away the worst experience I've had with NCHC.tv.  First it was freezing every 3-5 minutes causing me to have to quit the stream and restart.  Then it got to the point it would restart but it wouldn't be live, nor would it let me fast forward.  Now it won't even let me restart it.

2 minutes ago, 808287 said:

Absolutely lousy feed.  NCHC tv should have known to be ready to deliver their product. 

Hennessy on the radio for the rest of the game for me I guess.

What garbage Neulion is once again.  I cannot even watch it on my IPad, as it is now saying that video is not supported.  Please, e-mail nchc-tv.  I have done this in the past and Neulion fails to give any reasonable response.  I than pass along their garbage response to Josh Fento, and something gets done.  There are plenty of apologists for Neulion out there, but they have not supported NCHC-TV much at all.  I air played from my IPad all last year to a big screen with good luck.  That did not even work when I did get it to play a little.