SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs BGSU Predictions

siouxfan512

We need to turn some things around this week to get our second straight FBS win. First and foremost is to establish our run game to sustain drives, wear down the defense and control the clock. Best approach from limiting their passing offense is to keep them off of the field. I think our front 7 will keep their run game in check, but they are certainly a threat through the air.

This is a very different team from last season, with a new coach and a ton of turnover, especially on offense. If anyone watched their bowl game last year, they got absolutely torched on the ground by Georgia Southern. If Santiago can get going, and the rest of the stable can wear down the D, UND can definitely get in the win column. Keaton does not have to win this game for us, or pass for 300 yards, but he does need to be more effective, and make costly mistakes. Last I heard there was about a 60% chance of rain and windy in the forecast, which could definitely play into our favor a bit; that being said Weather isn't going to actually win or lose the game for you.

I'm taking my squad to bounce back and Santiago to get going. 31-24 Fighting Sioux! Go get em boys!

Not really going out on a limb here, but I'm banking on Reyes having a big game. If Knapke is as inaccurate as last week, our boys need to step up and force some turnovers.

2 minutes ago, siouxstudent said:
North Dakota at Bowling Green
Sat 9/10   549 North Dakota   +21½ -120  +900   o64½ -120       
3:30PM   550 Bowling Green   -21½ -120   -1850   u64½ -120   

I will take the under. I don't think UND will have enough fire power on offense to win this but I will predict the defense has a solid game keeping BG's offense contained. 27-17.

5 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I predict that I won't be in San Francisco for this game which should help Studs with his passing.

I hope he can start the BGSU game the way he was playing towards the end of the Stony Brook game. If Studs starts off well I'll feel better about our chances. The weather may be a factor as well.