SiouxSports.com Forum

Stony Brook Seawolves

geaux_sioux

Just now, Sioux94 said:

You can't pin that on Rudolph.  When you complete 25% of your passes....you're not going to win.  And when your RB's get hit in the backfield 25% of the time.....that's not on the coordinator. 

name one time keaton threw the ball more than 15 yards downfield?  dink and dunked yourself to a loss...plus just give the damn ball to santiago instead of getting cute with three damne fullbacks.

Just now, darell1976 said:

Bad loss. Not only does our offense does nothing, then you have a Georges go out. Back to the drawing board.

Agreed. Hate the folks that say the season is lost after 1 game ( it's not) bUT you have to win those games. Again, you want to be competitive like NDSU, you win that game. Instead we lost, lost Clive and injured reyes. VERY rough start.

Just now, Sioux94 said:

You can't pin that on Rudolph.  When you complete 25% of your passes....you're not going to win.  And when your RB's get hit in the backfield 25% of the time.....that's not on the coordinator. 

Team lost, team gets the blame. Put it behind us and get ready for Bowling Green.

Lose Clive. Killed us. Lose Reyes might kill us if it's serious. Blocked punt for a td won the game. We are the better team but Studs having such a terrible game didn't give our RBs a chance since they didn't have to respect our passing game. It's a tough loss to a good team on the road to start the year. You guys need to take the barrels out of your mouths. This team will be fine. They will find a way. Bowling Green is the next oportunity and there's no way in hell we play that bad again. Picture this possibility, what if Stony Brook is good? 

Just now, SIOUXFAN97 said:

name one time keaton threw the ball more than 15 yards downfield?  dink and dunked yourself to a loss...plus just give the damn ball to santiago instead of getting cute with three damne fullbacks.

How about the nice call on 4th and 1 at mid field for the first down.  Could he have called a better game.....maybe, but I didn't think he called a bad game.  Our QB and our offense was just bad tonight.  They are really going to have to regroup after this one.  

Just now, geaux_sioux said:

Lose Clive. Killed us. Lose Reyes might kill us if it's serious. Blocked punt for a td won the game. We are the better team but Studs having such a terrible game didn't give our RBs a chance since they didn't have to respect our passing game. It's a tough loss to a good team on the road to start the year. You guys need to take the barrels out of your mouths. This team will be fine. They will find a way. Bowling Green is the next oportunity and there's no way in hell we play that bad again. Picture this possibility, what if Stony Brook is good? 

The coaches knew SB was good, especially on defense.  But, the two turnovers in the red zone are what killed UND.  IF those had been converted to two field goals, UND wins.

Just now, Sioux94 said:

How about the nice call on 4th and 1 at mid field for the first down.  Could he have called a better game.....maybe, but I didn't think he called a bad game.  Our QB and our offense was just bad tonight.  They are really going to have to regroup after this one.  

actually didn't like it...take your 11 against their 11 and see who gets one yard. bubbaball at its finest

All around frustrating game.  O line totally sucked.  I knew it would be a tough game but thought we get the W.  Bubba needs to go back to fundamentals can quit coming up with garbage sayings like Leave No Doubt.  I've got serious doubts now.  Hopefully BG isn't a blowout, but I'm worried

5 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Wasn't impressed with them. A decent QB would have ripped them apart. Defensively they stopped the run because there was NO passing attack to defend. Offensively, they had a couple of drives, but they didn't impress me. We LOST this game, they didn't win it. If that makes sense.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

0-2 going into the first home game of the year.....so much for a pumped crowd for that first home game. 

Negative nelly!!   Already a loss to Bgsu???    Fucking Vikings fans or und  fans??  Und will be fine.   Stony has the best d in fcs, have been for many years.    Studs was at his absolute worse, with a complete new line.  They will get it together.!!  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Longtime fan said:

Negative nelly!!   Already a loss to Bgsu???    Fucking Vikings fans or und  fans??  Und will be fine.   Stony has the best d in fcs, have been for many years.    Studs was at his absolute worse, with a complete new line.  They will get it together.!!  

I'm going to agree with you. They'll get better and I can't wait to see what the finished product looks like this year.